2

Derek's pov
I can't believe I have a daughter she looks like me but is she like me, She fell a sleep half way to my room. That is when I picked her up and carefully put her in my bed. I then thought about the big question how can I raise her with all the danger that happens in this damn town. I walked downstairs still thinking about what I read in that note. Well I know I need help so who can help me I thought for a while until the only person I could think of was Scott and his pack of teenagers that were human may I add.

Asher's pov
I woke up in a soft bed and I Immediately sat up because of all the memories of last night that flooded back In my mind the main one was why was this Derek hale guy helping me. I decided to go exploring so I got up and headed down the narrow hall and strait down the stairs .When I reached  the bottom I saw him talking on the phone but it was weird because I could hear the other person talking as well. After The phone call I screamed and ran away to what used to be the kitchen and started to cry I heard him walking towards me so as instinct I jumped into his arms and cried even harder until he spoke "why are you crying"
"I heard both of you talking and I think I'm a monster cause I can do stuff that other people can't do."
"You are no monster you are just like me a werewolf but don't be afraid because in the note that you gave me explained everything I am your father. You will be living with me but not here so let's go back to my place because I want you to meet someone ok."I took in all the information that he just said to me and wondered if he was telling the truth. "prove it"  I asked he looked at me for a second and then looked at the ground as he brought his eyes up to mine they were not their usual color they were a vibrant crimson red. I was shocked I also felt my eyes instinctively turn to there bright gold. Because I was with an alpha. I placed my head into his neck. He smiled and said "I'm your alpha you only listen to me" I nodded and we left the house and we were now driving to his actual house.