3

The drive to his loft was or seemed to be a long drive but it only maybe took ten minutes. When we arrived I took a minute to look at the surroundings it was a great big building. Then  I heard lots of voices, you could say it was a surprise because it was so loud what sounded like six people sounded like a hundred. I was scared so I started hyperventilating. Which then made me not wanna go so instead of walking to the front door I ran the opposite way and almost made it but then I got caught. I then looked up and noticed it was just daddy so I slightly relaxed until we got to the big steel door that is when I really panicked and started to cry. Daddy just rubbed my back and opened the door to reveal six people all looking my way. As he was trying to calm me down I heard a girls voice say"what did you do to her and why is she crying"
"Because you guys are loud mouths and are scaring the hell out of her can't you hear her heartbeat Scott it's almost beating out of her chest. That is why I only asked you to come so it would not overwhelm her."I looked up at daddy and then around the house when my eyes landed on the tv my face lit up and I was practically jumping out of his arms so I can go watch tv he didn't really notice until one of them spoke "what she looking at"
"The tv I assume " I nodded with excitement he then kissed the top of my head before he let me down. Once my feet were on the ground I ran over to the big tv and flipped through the channels until I found paw patrol. I started to sing along whenever there is trouble around adventure bay Ryder and his team of pups are always on there way Zuma,sky,rocky,Chase,,rubble and marshal.,  and then I stopped because I heard breathing coming from behind me I slowly turned around to be met by everyone. I looked around and there was no escape so I just ran like a maniac until I was tired of doing that. I looked around me again and some one was missing. I shrugged it off then went over to my daddy and played with his fingers until he grew tired of it an gently picked me up and introduced me to all of them there was Isaac,Scott,Kira,Lydia,Stiles and Liam I waved and then went back to smelling the scent of pine needles, it made me calm down a little. We then all made our way over to the couch and Liam put on a movie all I remember was the sound of my daddy's heartbeat before I went into dreamland.

Scott's pov
Once I heard that Derek had a unknown daughter I had to think about it for a while. I mean helping him or just trying to get through high school with all of my supernatural problems. I really didn't want to add all of Derek's problems as well, but I guess I owe him one he did help out when Peter was out killing people. So I said yes and I would meet him at his loft. The only thing I regret telling him is that it won't just be me there I'm bringing my pack and Derek's. I called everybody here and thank god that we got here before he did or  that would've been a blood bath. Anyways we are all ready to meet the newest member. We got so caught up in talking about school and other things that we never realized the steel door was already being pulled open. We all stopped and looked at the door and saw Derek holding a crying child she then lifted her head up and saw all of us and she started crying even more. That was when Lydia spoke after she said why is she crying he said and I quote you are scaring the living hell out of her you bunch of loud mouths when I said I wanted help I only meant Scott. I looked at him and then Liam spoke what is she looking at. Derek replied with the tv I assume she nodded her head in agreement and tried to get out of his arms he kissed the top of her head and put her down and she was gone like the wind over to the tv. I looked back at Derek "wow you got your hands full" I said he simply nodded and he smiled wow he actually smiled "hey Scott" he said "can you please help me"I nodded and told Lydia that she will go with him to buy cloths and a car seat she shrieked and we all went to introduce ourselves. When we walked in she slowly turned around she started breathing heavily and she then looked for the exit that was being blocked and she took off around the room like a maniac. After a while she stopped and looked over and there was a space. I noticed that Liam was gone and she headed towards us and stopped at Derek she then took his hand and started playing with his fingers he didn't seem to mind but then his expression on his face changed and he picked her up gently and we all introduced ourselves. Once we were done she waved and then inhaled his scent and her heart rate went down. After a few more minutes Derek made his way to the couch and we watched a movie after the movie we all headed home and we will be back tomorrow.When we got in the jeep Liam looked over at me. "We never got the little girls name" I thought about it and  "we will find out tomorrow" I answered him and we all headed home.