24

Asher's pov
It was really quiet when I opened my eyes I looked around and saw that it was just me and Mason. " Mason wake up were all alone" I said he brought his head up his eyes opened and he looked at me. "What's up Asher why did you wake me up and why is it so quiet." He asked
"I don't know but I don't like it lets get out" I answered as I said. Then I tried to stand up but I was held down by my seatbelt. "Why can't I get out" I said.
"I don't know I can't either help Asher" he asked pleadingly. "I'm trying Mason" I struggled against the seat trying my hardest but I couldn't get out. HELP " we both screamed. No one answered "Mason I'm scared "whimpered "me to Asher me to" then on cue we both started to cry.

Derek's pov
When we walked into the living room I saw that Scott and Stiles were fighting and Scott was almost loosing control. I ran over to Scott and pinned him trying to get him to calm down. It took a few minutes until he was back to normal. By then we were all settled down and sitting on the couch. We were having a deep conversation when I heard crying. I jumped up without hesitation and ran out the door. When I opened the car door I saw my two little ones upset. I put a hand on Asher's head and she looked up. When she looked up there was a smile on her cute little face she then made grabby hands at me. I undid the straps and picked her up. She automatically breathed in a big sigh as she placed her head in the crook of my neck. I then looked at Mason and I was met with another smile. I went around to his side and got him out he did the same thing as Asher. I sighed and picked him up in the other hand. I then proceeded to walk towards the house. Once I was in I put them both down and watched them run into the living room where everyone else was. I then got the chance to sit down when I was comfortable I started to talk about a possible plan. I felt Asher climb up on my lap and poke my face trying to get my attention. I turned to face her and she gave me a big kiss on my cheek before saying I love you. I kissed her forehead and said it back she then gave me a big hug and then ran off to go play with some toys that I told Stiles to buy. So they would be entertained while we talked. I told everyone to get at least something to play with when we had to go over they all agreed. I thought it was pretty clever I will have to thank myself for that.

Asher's pov
Once daddy came and got both of us he headed inside we went and played for a few minutes. I looked over at daddy who just started talking and I went right over to him and gave him a hug and a kiss. I then went back to playing. About an hour later I had to pee and I didn't know where the bathroom was " DADA " I yelled. I saw him jump and he looked at me "what baby girl"
"I need to go pee." he nodded and came and took my hand in his and led me to the bathroom. He left me and once I was done I ran down the hallway and slammed right into Mason. We both fell back when we landed we both hit the coffee table and broke it. I screamed in terror cause I thought I was going to get in trouble. I quickly jumped up and pulled Mason with me I ran over and grabbed onto daddy's leg. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to Mason didn't either don't get mad at me please. " I'm not mad Asher are you ok did you get hurt"
"no dada I'm not hurt Mason is fine to right Mason. He nodded and also walked over he stood by me and held onto my hand. We stood there very quietly waiting for anybody to say anything. "Hey Derek when did Asher start listening to you" Stiles and Scott asked in unison. "It's a long story that I don't have time to tell right now drop it ok Scott." Dada  said with clenched teeth. "Ok calm down sour wolf" Stiles said. Me and Mason looked at each other and both laughed until dada looked at us. With an unimpressed look plastered on his face. "Can we go home now daddy we want to watch a movie" I asked. Peter Isaac please get them ready to go I will be out in a minute. After he said that Isaac came over to me and picked me up.  Mason was picked up by Peter we put are shoes and jackets on and then we went outside to the car. We were then placed in our seats and they got in after us. It didn't take long before dada came out and got in the car. We pulled out and headed home.

40 minutes later
Finally we were pulling into the driveway I sighed and tried to lightly kick the back of daddy's seat.  I couldn't reach it. I watched daddy get out and walk to my door. He opened it picked me up and put me down. So that I was beside him I grabbed his hand and we walked up the stairs to the front door. Once he opened it I ran in and jumped on the couch. I just got comfortable when the alarm went off I ran over to dada and stood behind him so that I was completely hidden Mason did the same. When the door opened there stood a man with glasses and a pointy stick I was utterly confused "hey Derek how are" he said in a sickening voice. "I'm fine how are you Ducalian "what are you doing back here" daddy asked again. "I came here to thank you and to offer you another chance to come join me." "Sorry but as I said before not a chance I have better things to worry about than follow you now get out" dada spat at him.
"like what Derek what is more important than coming with me" he said dada then grabbed my hand and Mason's and pulled us forward so that we were standing right in front of him. Ducalian this is Asher my daughter and my new beta Mason.
"Oh I see well I think you should all come with me."
"No now get out" before I kill you myself with that Ducalian left and without knowing it would be the last time we would ever see the guy. After that was done I felt sleepy so I went over to daddy rubbing my eyes and yawning he picked me up and I fell asleep in his arms.

Mason wasn't to far after Asher fell asleep I wasn't to far behind Derek picked me up and placed me in my bed he then turned the light off and walked out. "Night guys"
with that I was out like a light.

The next day....
Asher's pov
My eyes opened and I saw that I was the only one in the room. I got up slowly and made my way down stairs. I went to the fridge and opened it I took out a juice box and some ice cream. I took the lid off the ice cream and started to eat it with my fingers. It was cold but it was worth it. I was almost done the whole tub when I heard a person coming down. I looked up and saw daddy I put the ice cream behind the couch and ran up to him with the juice box held up to him. He looked at me and then looked at my fingers I put them behind my back and looked back at him "what did you do Asher" "nothing" as I looked up at him with innocent eyes. He crossed his arms and looked at me I stomped my foot and defeat "I took the ice cream and I ate it and then I heard you and I panicked so I hid it behind the couch also I ate it with my fingers." I said with a deep breath. "Ok go get the ice cream please" he told me.I went over to the couch and picked it up I then ran back to him and gave it to him. I then went to the kitchen and washed my hands.  Then when I back and he handed me my juice box. I walked over to the couch and sat down and stared at him while I drank my juice. When I was done Mason came down the stairs I met him half way and I gave him a hug he returned it. "Dada I feel funny "
"what do you feel like"
"I feel like I wanna hurt somebody and I don't like that please help."
"Ok come here let me see what's going on" I nodded and I walked over at and stood right in front of him. He knelt down and looked over me. He lifted my hand and I saw claws I gasped "daddy what's wrong"
"you are changing we need to stop before someone sees your eyes." Right as he said that Peter came in.  "Peter what doing" I said
"nothing what's wrong with her Derek"
"She's changing I need your help I don't want Mason and Isaac seeing her eyes."He nodded and screened Mason as daddy took me in his arms and went up stairs. He set me on his bed and cuddled me until I calmed down. I felt my eyes change back I sighed "what's wrong with me daddy."
"Nothing you have to worry about ok"
He then led me out into the kitchen where the rest of the boys were. We had breakfast then daddy decided to go train so we are now going to an abandoned train station to work out. Daddy led me to some punching bags and let me hit them. I was getting really good at it till I hit myself. I growled and ran at the bag I hit it so hard that it flew off and hit the wall on the other side of the station. The sound of the impact echoed through the whole place. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there then I felt the urge to howl so I did. Once I was done I fell down trying to control it. When I realized I couldn't I ran right out the door letting the inner beast take over. Everything was red my feet slowly turned into paws as I was running. Before I turned the corner I was completely transformed. I headed towards the woods I got to the first row of trees when I heard a gunshot. I turned around just to see a familiar face . The bullet just missed me then I heard a howl in the distance. I put my head in the air and let out a loud howl. In seconds I was answered by more then one howl. I went towards the sound. I rounded a corner where I saw a bunch of people at the end of the street. The big one stepped forward and I sniffed the air and realized that it was my alpha. I tried to change back but it was to hard I whimpered but I let out a growl instead. He steeped forward and let out a loud roar I slowly felt my self changing back until I felt very cold. "Daddy what happened" I cried
"You lost control but that's ok I will make sure that does not happen ok" he said. I nodded and he picked me up. When I was in his arms I leaned in"I'm sorry daddy."
It's ok we are going to go home now so just relax." He cooed I let my body go limp as I watched everybody follow daddy it didn't take long for us to get home. Daddy went straight to my room and laid me down. I was to tired to change so he put a onsi on me then he put me in my bed. Pulled the covers over me and kissed me goodnight. He then went down stairs and got Mason he put him to bed and we were left in darkness. It didn't take us long to give in to the darkness.

Picture of Asher in wolf form