11

I was jolted awake by the alarm for the house going off I screamed in panic because I couldn't get out of my crib. I then heard heavy footsteps come into my room. I looked at the person and sighed in relief when I realized it was only daddy. I instantly calmed down and looked at him worry filling his eyes when he realized that I was just about to start crying. He picked me up and gave me a big bear hug. I breathed in his scent and whispered in his ear an "I love you"he returned it with an "I will always love you"and I melted into the hug as we made our way down to the living room. We had just sat down on the couch when daddy's phone rang he quickly answered it because it was Peter I was not really interested in their conversation so I grabbed the remote and turned on the cartoon channel and made myself comfortable. Daddy was on the phone for a few minutes but I was so caught up in the show I was watching that a didn't even notice that he was speaking to me until he turned my face towards him with his finger. I looked up at him nervously because I thought he was going to punish me for not telling him the truth yesterday. But he simply just got up and headed to the kitchen where he opened the fridge and pulled out eggs. I jumped and ran to him he laughed at me then his face went serious again. He told me that I was still in trouble from what I did and he has not figured out what my punishment was. We ate the eggs and then went back to the living room as we were about to turn on the tv. I heard footsteps coming towards the front door I turned my head to look at the door when I noticed that they were getting louder. The door suddenly opened and the girl that was with Scott and Stiles came in I let out a breath. She was not alone though there was a man beside her once I saw him I jumped over the couch screaming and ran straight to my room and hid in my closet. I wasn't even in there for a thirty seconds when I smelt pine and automatically came out of the closet and into his chest he chuckled and picked me up. I didn't even care where we were going because my face was in the crook of his neck and I was slowly drifting to sleep. But I was awoken to other people talking I opened my eyes and saw Peter.I shifted so that I couldn't see him anymore then I grabbed daddy's hands and started to play with them we ended up playing patty cake before I was calm enough to be put down. Once I was down I went straight to the tv and turned it on to the kids channel and I started watching Jake and neverland pirates. I giggled and then the couched dipped in and I looked at the girl she looked very uncomfortable so I grabbed her hand. She immediately looked at me and a small smile formed on her lips. I smiled even bigger and she finally told mnemonic her name it was Malia Tate/ hale. I looked confused but then she told me that Peter was her daddy. I nodded without fully understanding she noticed and said that we were related. I screamed with joy and hugged her it took her a few seconds before she hugged me back while we were hugging daddy and the Peter came in and sat down beside us. I laughed before I crawled over Malia and right on to daddy's lap we then watched Jake and the neverland pirates.After it was done we went into my room daddy picked out an outfit "where we were going" I asked "to the grocery store" he answered I nodded and changed into the outfit and daddy helped tie my shoes. I looked in the mirror "are we rich" I asked turning my head to look at him he raised an eyebrow and nodded his head. I clapped my hands and we went down stairs and waited for Peter and Malia. Once we were all ready everybody was heading to the door and out to the car daddy put me in the car seat and we were on our way to the store. When we got there I looked around and started running to the store through the parking lot I heard my name being called but I kept running until I was at the entrance. I waited and I saw a fuming daddy come in to view he quickly grabbed onto my hand and went inside and strapped me into the cart right as the other two came in. I didn't want to be in the cart so I started to cry and I mean full on tears streaming down my face it didn't seem to bother daddy. I eventually stopped and just sat there as he got the groceries. What I didn't realize is that I fell a sleep and woke up at home in my bed I called for daddy and he came in and told me to go back to sleep I wiped my eyes and fell back to sleep.