17

Asher's pov

I was in a magical forest with elves and fairies they were all dancing and having a great time when out of no where a unicorn with a mane and tale that flew back in the wind with them egoistic of colours it was beautiful. The way it ran and it looked like it was having fun but there was something wrong with its belly and when it turned around all I could see was blood the all to familiar look and smell of it and I screamed and then it went black.
.....................................................

I woke up by daddy holding me I had sweat running down my face and there was concern written all over his. He never said a word though all he did was pull me tight and gave me the biggest bear hug in the world. The hug seemed to last forever but all things have to end and the hug ended after he ran a bath and I got washed and ready for the day. After a couple of minutes at the kitchen table there was a knock at the door and when it opened it was Mason I jumped with glee as I ran over to him and gave him a hug. Once I was done I looked at dada and pouted he just nodded his head and I smiled then took off with mason not to far behind. We ended up sneaking out of the house to walk around freely without all the protectiveness and sometimes time outs. We realized that we only had a limited time before at least one of them figured out that we were gone. So we kept running until we came to a park that I never been to before. I smiled when I saw that it was empty and had a sign in there that said no trespassing. I looked over at Mason and he shook his head no and than backed up I shrugged and ran under the rope and ran for the slide. After I went down once I yelled to Mason to just keep a look out. And then I was back to playing when my ears picked up some people running this way I ran to the other side of the play ground and ducked into a squat hiding spot and stayed quiet. In the distance I heard the all to familiar sound of dada's voice and Mason's talking and then I heard his parents and then nothing not even a heart beat. And that's when I knew it was safe and I climbed out and looked around everyone was gone my smile grew bigger as I went to a tunnelled slide. I was laughing so hard when all of a sudden I was stopped by someone's legs as I tried to get up I smelled the air and noticed it was the smell of pine needles. I slowly looked up and was met by a fuming dada in his hand he held my car seat. I tried to get away by running past him but I was to slow and his two hands grabbed me and tried to put me in it I started to struggle and kick my way through his grip without hesitation I started to cry. Because I knew my fate my life was over I was dead by this time I was strapped in and we were heading towards the car when dada opened the car door everyone of the boys were in there except Mason and his family I frowned and noticed that they were not paying attention to me. The door shut and I lifted my head to look in the mirror only to be met by nothing dada didn't even look at me. The rest of the drive I was looking out the window when my eyes started to get heavy and the light turned into dark. When I woke up I was being held and cradled in someone's warm in brace I looked up and it was dada he was with a girl and the girl was helping him pack everything when I was done looking around I gently started to hug him back and he hugged me back. He smiled and said in a hushed tone we are going back to beacon hills Scott needs us and mason and his family are coming with us. I just nodded and went back to sleep because we would be driving through the night. I was jolted awake when we were in the loft I cried a little to get attention dada looked at me and he carried me to his bedroom and yet again I fell into a deep sleep.

The next time I woke up I was not alone I scanned the room and there was Mason and Malia and Stiles. I jumped up and launched myself at Stiles he laughed and caught me and gave a big hug to me than dada came into view I got off really quickly and slowly made my way over to him and as I walked over he had time to sit down once I reached him I climbed on top of his legs and leaned into him we stayed like this for a few minutes and than I I said in a hushed tone "I'm sorry and I promise to listen to you instead of not listening" he nodded and said "I know Asher but you scared me and I was really terrified you have to listen to me or else there will be consequences" I nodded and he held me until everyone else showed up and we had an amazing day with training and just plain fun. It was a good day I hoped tommorow would be just like this one but what I didn't know was it was all going to change in less than a day.