29

Asher's pov
I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs. The screams turned into tears it only took a few seconds before Mason to jump up. He looked around and his gaze fell on me. He opened his mouth but got interrupted by the door swinging open and daddy's figure in the door. He walked over to me and helped me calm down. It took a few minutes for me to stop crying. I then looked up "daddy I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I hope you forgive me I hate when you get mad I just can't help it." I cried
"I know Asher I know I forgive you and Mason please just calm down" he said soothingly. I made grabby hands towards him and he gladly picked me up. The first thing I did was inhale his woodsy scent. I sighed in content as he walked around the room rubbing my back and rocking me. "You ok Asher" I heard Mason say "I think so Mason thanks for asking I just had a bad dream." I said faintly cuddling more into the crook of daddy's neck. "Ok Asher you need to go back to sleep it's still late"he then laid me back down and tucked me in. Kissed me he did the same to Mason "love you guys" he said "love you to" we said in unison before I fell back into darkness.

Three hours later
I don't know what happened but me and Mason both were running around the house like maniacs doing whatever we wanted. Peter was babysitting us while daddy met with the rest of the pack. He wasn't supposed to be long because they were coming back here afterwards. "Peter I'm hungry" I whined "me to"Mason said "alright come sit at the table while I make you something"he answered. We both walked over and sat down he made us some toast and we gobbled it down. The second we were done we both made a mad dash for the living room where we played,until I heard the sound of car engines coming down the road. And into the parking lot. "Mason we got at least five minutes for them all to get out of there cars and make it to the elevator, and one minute for them to walk from the elevator to the door let's hide."
He nodded and we ran up the spiral stair case into daddy's room we shut the door gently and locked it. We then both jumped in his bed and pulled the covers over our heads. When we were fully covered we waited for the sound of the front door sliding open. Familiar voices filled the loft and we stayed perfectly still and quiet. "Peter where are the little rascals"I heard Stiles say. "I don't know there were just here" I heard him answer "well I got to get changed I will be right back" I heard daddy say. "Oh crap we got to get out of here" I scrambled to my feet Mason right behind me. We got to the door before we saw the doorknob twist but stopped "Peter why is my door locked" he yelled "I don't know why" he yelled back. When he was yelling I got the chance to run over and unlock it and manage to take Mason and shove him in his closet. We then heard him open the door and walk in. I grabbed onto Mason's hand we heard him open up his drawer. Then he walked towards us. He then opened the closet and pulled us out "what are you doing in here you two" he asked
"just playing you" I answered. "Well get out" and with that he pushed us out the door. "How rude"I whispered as we made our way down stairs. We went into the living room and started to play we learned not to ease drop when they are talking  amongst each other. "Daddy" I yelled "what"he answered as he came downstairs. "can we go to the park I wanna play on the slide." I asked "not right now" he simply answered. I stomped my foot "I wanna go now" I yelled. He glanced over at me with that look that says don't test me. I looked at him with a look that says I don't care his eyebrows raised. I looked away knowing I lost I went over to Mason "you wanna fight" I whispered "yea lets see who can win whoever pins the other one for ten seconds and says your dead wins." He whispered back I nodded we looked around and saw that no one was watching on the count of three. One, two, three we yelled. And we collided we didn't get to far before we were broken up by Scott and daddy. Daddy had me he turned me around so that I was facing him. He looked at me and I weakly smiled at him "we were just having fun we are still kids" I said innocently. You play nice no play fighting you got that"he ordered. I nodded my head "good you should be listening to me " I gave him a hug before I went over to the rest of them. I just listened to them talk not really paying attention. "Daddy can we go to the park now" I asked praying that he would say yes this time. "What did I say the last time" he answered me "you said no." I answered him he just nodded and went back to talking. "Do you want to watch some cartoons" turning to Mason looking like a lost puppy. He shook his head "I don't want to I wanna play with Legos you wanna play" he asked. We then went over to the bin of Legos and dumped it on the floor. I looked at the clock after a half an hour and saw that it was only nine o'clock pm. My eyes felt heavy without hesitation I got up and walked over to dada. I stood in front of him he looked at me while I was rubbing my eyes. "I'll be right back guys" he said to the pack he then picked me up and brought me to my room. He took a new Onsie out he then told me to get into it I shook my head he then sighed. He decided to do it himself after he was done he put me in my bed and put the bars up he then left. A few minutes later he came back in with Mason he was fast asleep he did the same with him and he walked out. For some odd reason we were out for the rest of the night.