Chapter Eight

Today was just another day, all day I would stare at Camila's beauty.

10 more minutes then I get to go home with Camila.

"Now class you guys have homework" Camila said eyeing me,I hate doing homework and she knew it.

All of a sudden the lights turned off,making people scream. "Everyone calm down" Camila said trying getting up. We heard a shot gun.

Everyone got on the floor under their desk. My eyes were glued on Camila.

I didn't care if I got shot I needed to know that's she'll be okay.

I raced to be next to her under her large desk.

"What are you doing we're going to get caught" Camila whispers,I take Camila's hand and held it. Kissing her lips.

"Camila pulled back, " Are you kidding me,not now, I love you and everything but it can wait "Camila said
*shot fired*
" Camz its getting closer"I noticed getting nervous.

*Screams*

"Camz people are going to die,someone has to stop it" I said I think she knew where I was going with this because she held my hand tighter.

"Don't you fucking think about it,your not going to get shot" Camila told me shaking her head.

*shot fired*

*Screams*

"Camila..." I sighed, I kissed her lips,for a moment grabbing a text book off her desk,still kissing Camila I put it under my shirt.

"I love you baby girl" I said pulling away leaving Camila speechless. Camila tried to get up but I opened the door before she could get up.

*Shot fired*

"Hey!" I shouted seeing a boy turn around smirking to himself.

"Are you stupid or something?"

"Stupid is what stupid does" I said Lauren its not the time for Forest Gump.

"Funny" He sarcastically said.

"Can you stop shooting?" I asked politely making him laugh.

"Don't you know who this goes,me,the killer,kills students and leaves one a few to live. And you,well your the only stupid one to come out and confront me, I gotta give it to you, you got some balls. But sadfully you need to die" The boy said as he pulled out his gun.

"Stop,police" the cops said pointing a gun at the boy.

Once the boy didn't have his gun anymore, Camila was the first one to come out and hold me.

Camila's back was facing the boy I could see from the corner of my eyes he was doing something.

He got the cops gun and fired towards Camila. I turned us around taking the bullet in my chest. It didn't effect me. Everyone started at me,I looked down and pulled out that text book which had a bullet in it. Camila rushed towards me hugging me,laughing at my genius idea. The boy was handcuffed and put in the cop car.

"Don't you ever fucking do that again" Camila said pulling away once my friends and some classmates came to me,impressed with my idea.

Authors note
So its been a while since I've updated so I hope you like this chapter.
Vote/Comment
Love you guys