Chapter Fourteen

Lauren didn't mean to lash out on Camila like that. For years Lauren has tried to deal with her anger issue. She started to have these issues in middle school when students would pick on her. But things started to escalate when Lauren broke a girls finger at lunch for making fun of Normani and Ally.

In freshman year Lauren controlled it, but not that well. She would mostly start food fights, or would go home and punch holes in the walls.

Now in senior year nothing has improved. Lauren's scared she might hit Camila.

Camila and Lauren walked in Laurens house. Camila took it all in, she has never been in Laurens house. She smiled seeing family pictures.

"My room is over here" Lauren said walking down the hall. Camila followed Lauren seeing posters, all over her room. "This is nice" Camila said seeing Laurens sheets.

"Look, Camila...I'm sorry I acted like that. And I'm sorry if I embarrassed you" Lauren said sitting next to Camila on her bed.

"Lauren why don't you talk to me? I'm here for you" Camila said placing her hand on Lauren thigh.

Lauren got up walking around in a circle. She didn't know why she couldn't talk about her feelings. She started to breath heavily. Camila got worried getting up to Lauren.

"Lauren, talk to me" Camila demanded, Lauren just shook her head franticly. Lauren stepped back, scared she might strike Camila.

"I need help" is all Lauren said. She has been denying it for years even even when Normani told her she needs help. She always said "no".

Camila frowned wrapping her arms around Lauren. "I don't want to hurt you" Lauren whispered. Camila kissed Lauren on her lips. "You're not gonna hurt me" Camila assured Lauren.

Lauren smiled kissing her math teacher. Camila laughed feeling Lauren moved on her bed.

Camila smiled at Lauren, she finally saw a future with Lauren. She was going to do everything in her power to make Lauren stress free.

Lauren started to kiss Camila's lips feeling the silk ChapStick on her lips.

Lauren slipped her tongue in Camila mouth colliding with Camila's tongue. They both moaned. Lauren took Camila's shirt off moving her mouth to Camila's chest, licking the valley of Camila's breasts.

Camila looked around Laurens room noticing the holes smashed in her room.

Camila felt Lauren take off her pants, and kiss her stomach. "I love you Lauren" Camila said seeing her girlfriend look up, and smile.

"I love you too" Lauren said kissing Camila's lips. Lauren bit Camila's bottom lip making her moan.

Lauren took off her shirt and pants with the boxers. Camila eyes sparkled to Lauren. She smiled leaning down to kiss Camila lips.

Lauren reached from her bed side to get a condom. Camila saw this opportunity to do something she hadn't done. Camila grabbed Lauren boob and sucked on her nipple. Lauren was taken back a little moaning from the sudden action.

Camila swirled her tongue around Laurens hard nipple. "Oh fuck" Lauren moaned feeling Camila stroke her covered dick.

Camila moved to the other nipple giving it enough attention as the last one.

Camila smiled while Laurens nipple was in her mouth when Lauren pushed herself all the way in.

Lauren groaned holding Camila's thighs apart. "You're so fucking...tight" Lauren moaned moving back and forth.

"Spank me." Camila moaned, Lauren looked at her worried.

"But um...now?" Lauren asked seeing Camila grin. Lauren turned Camila over, Lauren saw all that Cuban ass, and grabbed the flesh of Camila's skin hearing Camila moan.

Lauren looked down making sure she was okay, she was. Lauren pushed her dick in her in a fast rhythm. Lauren brought her hand up and swung down, Camila felt her body shake.

Camila moaned putting a pillow in her mouth to muffle her loud moaning. Lauren did it again.

All her anger, she thought of school, hiding her love, she raised her hand and swung making Camila cry out.

Camila's legs felt numb, she loves how rough Lauren can be with her.

"Oh fuck Lauren I'm gonna come" Camila moaned. Lauren flipped Camila over, holding her by the hips and started to pound her. Lauren felt on fire, she didn't know what gotten into her.

"Aghh, LAUREN, Im fucking coming, oh shit" Camila moaned wrapping her arms around Lauren.

"Lauren what do you want for dinner?" Lauren's mom asked opening the door.

She stood there shocked seeing her daughter balls deep in her teacher.

Lauren saw her mom and covered Camila's body with a blanket. "Mom, what the hell are you doing here?" Lauren asked still balls deep in her girlfriend.

"I'm...gonna make dinner" She said still in shock.

She shut the door, Lauren groaned pulling out, she didn't even finish. Lauren pulled the covers off of Camila seeing her cover her face.

"Do you think she saw me?" She asked by the silence in Lauren Camila knew she did.

"Fuck, Lauren I need to go" Camila said getting up. "What? Camila stay. Don't leave me" Lauren demanded.

"Lauren, I might go to jail if you moms says anything. I'm not gonna leave you, never." Camila said looking at Laurens eyes. "I just need to be alone. Mentally and physically... I'm sorry, but I can't do anything about it" Camila said giving Lauren a last kiss on her cheek.

Lauren shook her head seeing Camila put her clothes on.

"But I love you" Lauren said trying to understand Camila.

"And I love you too, but if other people find out, we are both dead. I can't risk that." Camila said about to cry.

"Then leave. I don't need you" Lauren said about to lash out on her. She needed Camila to go now.

"Lauren, don't get mad" Camila said coming close to Lauren.

"Camila. Go. Now. Before something bad happens." Lauren said balling her hands into fists.

Camila looked down seeing her hands and backed up. She jumped out the window landing safely.

Lauren turned red, she went up to the walls and started to punch it. She didn't even notice the blood or her skin torn.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys