Chapter Eleven

Dinah and Lauren set up the camera's and lights and after getting an account on YouTube they were trying to find a song that Lauren should sing.

"What about...one direction?" Dinah asked scrolling through her music in her phone.

"Em...is there another one?" Lauren asked,she was really exhausted, and she just wanted to see Camila, who was probably asleep. Dinah pressed on a song that caught Laurens ears. Dinah kept scrolling down.

"Wait Dinah press that song again" Lauren said,Dinah obeyed pressing the song. Lauren heard the first line and smiled. "It's perfect".

Dinah was behind the expensive camera and pressed record. "Hi I'm Lauren and I'm gonna be singing a song that basically represents my relationship with my girlfriend. So hear it goes" Lauren said putting her ear buds in and started to sing.

"If you could only see the way she loves me then maybe you'll understand. Why I feel this way about our love,and what I must do" Lauren wasn't that nervous to be singing in front of a camera or even Dinah.

Dinah did look impressed,she never hear Lauren sing.

"If you could only see who blue her eyes can be when she says,when she says she loves me" Lauren knew Camila's eyes were brown but she wanted to stick to the song. The song represent Lauren and Camila's relationship, no one can know or see that a teacher is dating their student.

Lauren finished the song with Dinah speechless. Dinah stopped recording and smiled,"That's fucking beautiful" Lauren smiled at Dinah. It took them hours just to upload one video. "So how many views do you think we'll get?" Dinah asked Lauren. She never thought about that. She started to get nervous thinking about if she gets only hate comments or she'll get more unlike than likes.

"Um probably six,counting you,me,Camz,Ally,Troy,and Normani, but I don't think anyone else will watch this" Lauren said as the video was uploaded.

"Let's check on it tommorw,but I think it's time for you to go home. Your parents might kill you for not being at home this late" Dinah said walking out with Laurens guitar. Lauren agreed walking with Dinah to her front door. "Oh let me just say goodbye to Camz" Lauren said going to Camila's room.

She was surprised to see her math teacher still awake. "Hey,beautiful I need to be on my way" Lauren told her crawling on Camila's bed. "Okay,Lauren remember that you have math homework due tomorrow" Camila said still in her teacher mode.

"Yes teacher" Lauren joked kissing Camilas lips. "Sorry,I'm just grading so many papers and...I didn't realize I actually have a life outside teaching and a girlfriend" Camila said rubbing her temple. "Tomorrow, take a sick day off,its going to be and you and me day" Lauren said trying to be cute.

"I can't, I'm not good at lying. I really want to but you need to go to school,and I need..." Camila trailed off looking at a big load of papers. "A day off. And that's what I plan on giving up" Lauren said kissing her girlfriend.

"Fine,I would really enjoy breakfast in bed. I'm not pressuring you or anything,but McDonald's breakfast is calling my name" Camila said smiling at her girlfriend. "Okay,I'll get your usual. But I gotta go. I love you" Lauren said kissing Camila one last time. "I love you too" Camila said,Lauren could see the brown eyes that she fell in love with,and smiled.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys