Chapter Fifteen

"I can't believe you would do that, Lauren. You know that's illegal." Laurens mom told her. They were sitting at the dinner table, Laurens father couldn't even look at her.

Lauren didn't say anything.

"I'm 18, she's 23 it's not illegal."

"But she's your teacher, she's going to jail."

"Not unless you dont say anything." Lauren and Camila broke up but Lauren didn't want her to go to jail.

It all was her fault. She was the one who kissed her first.

"What do you mean. I'm not gonna say anything?That monster pressured you into having sex with her." Laurens mom said.

Lauren was shocked, she got up seeing her father and mother look at her. "She's not a monster. We loved each other okay. I was the one who started everything. Not her." Lauren ran out the house to her friends house.

She couldn't go to Camila's house, without Camila she was lost.

Lauren went to Ally's house knowing that Normani will be there.
*****
"So your mom is going to tell the school?" Ally asked looking at Lauren and Normani sitting on her bed.

Lauren rubbed the back of her neck and nodded.

"Lauren why couldn't you understand that Ms. Cabello is your teacher and you shouldn't date her?" Normani spoke up.

"I don't know I loved her and I know she loved me. I didn't see her as my teacher." Lauren said making Normani and Ally look at each other.

"I don't know how to help Lauren. Your mom walk in on you guys... Either tell your mom not to tell the school or wait until school is over in two weeks." Ally said making Lauren groan.

"How about if your parents meet Camila they could see she's not a bad person and won't tell." Normani said making Lauren and Ally look at each other.

"But Camila's gone we broke up."

"Find her then cause if you don't it's not looking good for her or you for that matter." Normani told Lauren.

"Yeah you're right. Okay I'm going to her apartment and I'll convince her to meet my parents."

"What if your parents don't want to meet her?" Ally asked making Lauren grin.

"I'm their baby girl they will do anything for me when I really beg." Lauren said getting off the bed and heading to Camila's.
******
"Dinah!" Lauren called out walking up to the apartment. Dinah was getting in her car. "Hey girl."

"Is Camila in there?" Lauren asked seeing Dinah bit her lip.

"Yeah she told me you guys broke up she also told me that she needs time she needs to be alone Lauren. And right now isn't a good time." Dinah told me getting in her car.

"Dinah what are you talking about its me."

"I know but she just needs some air away from you. She had her life planned out. She wanted to settle down and marry and have a few kids. She wanted to quit her job and start a new life. But she can't now." Dinah said before driving off. Leaving Lauren in the drive way.

"I ruined her life." Lauren kept telling herself. Lauren felt tears come out and she wanted to scream.

She didn't mean for any of this to happen. But this all started because of the kiss. Lauren kept the crush to herself for years and when she kissed Camila she wasn't thinking about the outcome.

Lauren shook her head constantly. "It's my fault." She told herself. Lauren went to Camila's front door and knocked.

"Look I know you're in there. I don't want you to open the door. Just hear me out. I'm sorry this happened. This is all my fault I'm sorry I kissed you I'm sorry I should have controlled myself but I didn't and I'm sorry. Look I had a plan for you to meet my parents so they could see you're not a bad person but you need time away from me. So I'll tell my parents not to say anything. Goodbye Camila." Lauren said before running off.

She didn't have a plan she didn't know what or where to go she couldn't go back home and she knew Normani was setting up for her birthday party tonight. And Lauren didn't want to bother them.
********
Lauren climbed up to the schools building seeing all the street lights on. Normanis birthday party was canceled because her dad plan got delayed so he's coming tomorrow.

Lauren needed to clear her head. She regrets ever meeting Camila in freshmen year. She ruined her life. Lauren looked up at the stars feeling herself become calmer.

Lauren's not good for Camila. Lauren has anger issues and gets jealous so easily. When Lauren falls in love which was only once she falls hard. Lauren loves Camila with all her heart and she knows by letting her go she's doing the right thing.

Lauren laid down seeing the bright calming stars hearing silence and only seeing the dark sky with yellow bright spots everywhere.

One star shot across the sky that made Lauren shocked. A shooting star. Lauren smiled.

"I wish I never kissed Camila." Lauren said closing her eyes and crossing her fingers.

Authors Note
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys