Chapter nine

Before I start I just want to let you guys know Lauren and Camila have been together for a year and this story from this chapter forward will be third person point of view.

Lauren didn't like how the student teacher was talking to Camila. Lauren didn't like how the student teacher would eye fuck her girlfriend. Lauren didn't like the way the student teacher would lick his lips every time Camila would smile.

Lauren couldn't do anything, they were in class. Once the student teacher came in the classroom they can't stop talking.

Everyone was on their phones waiting for the bell to ring.

"Can you believe this? I mean we have a test Monday and I don't want to fail" Lauren said to Ariana, hopefully she wasn't the only one who has a problem with that.

"Lauren their teachers its fine...I think. Plus the bell is about to ring,why do you even care?" Ariana asked looking up from her phone.

"I don't...I just want to learn, I mean look at this,we didn't write that much today" Lauren said lifting her note book to show Ariana.

"Right,Lauren. Do you like her of something?" Ariana asked looking back at her phone.

Lauren didn't answer she was already turning a shade of pink. Ariana noticed and looked up to see Lauren biting her lip.

"Fuck,you like her" Ariana said slapping her friends arm.

"Okay shut up" Lauren said trying to hide her face.

"I won't tell so get your panties out of the knot. I wanna help" Ariana said.

Lauren was already confused, she didn't want their relationship slip out but she felt it come up.

"How?" Lauren said biting the inside of her cheek so she could keep her lips shut.

"You see how she's not paying attention to you? Well get her attention" Ariana said turning off her phone.

"Yeah,but h-" Lauren tried to say but was muffled by Ariana's lips on Lauren's. For a split second Lauren opened her eyes pushing Ariana off of her. She looked around seeing her math teacher eye her.

"What was that Ari?" Lauren asked looking at Ariana,not even two girls kiss would take their classmates eyes off their phones but it sure did work for Camila.

As soon as Ariana opened her mouth the bell rang.

Everyone got their things and left,Ariana gave Lauren a thumbs up,thinking she's helping.

The student teacher left smiling at Camila before walking out.

"Baby listen to me,I'm so sorry" Lauren said look at Camila who was packing her papers up.

"I forgive you" Camila simply said getting up to kiss her girlfriend.

"Wait what?" Lauren asked looking at Camila wait for her by the door.

"I said I forgive you" Camila said,Lauren couldn't believe it,she didn't mean to kiss Ariana she didn't even kiss her. Ariana's lips were on her for a split second and Lauren pushed her off.

"Yeah I got that part,but why?" Lauren asked walking our with Camila.

"Do you want me to get mad,Lauren?" Camila asked getting in her car.

"No –no I don't but...I don't get it" Lauren confused driving the car to Camila's apartment.

"Lauren I saw you push her off. I love you,and I know you love me and I know you wouldn't hurt me" Camila said looking into her girlfriends eyes.

She cared for Lauren and wanted her to know that she doesn't need to question if she had her attention or not,because she always has and always will.

"I love you" Lauren said parking on Camila's driveway, "I love you too baby" Camila said kissing Lauren's lips.

Authors note
Okay so decided not to delete this story so...
Vote/Comment
Love you guys