Chapter ten

"Dinah can you please stop talking I'm trying to study" Lauren said she way in Dinah's and Camila's apartment waiting for Camila to get back from work.

Lauren got a fever and decided to stay with Dinah.

"What are you studying for?" Dinah asked sitting next to her best friends girlfriend. "Oh I don't know,I'm just studying to get into college. High school is going to end and I still don't know what I wanna do" Lauren said frustrated.

"What do you like to do -besides Mila" Dinah jokes making Lauren rub her temple. "Your so dirty" Lauren said to Dinah,trying to hide the grin on her face. "No but like for reals what are you good at" Dinah said.

"I don't know...singing. I like to sing" Lauren said from a young child she would love to sing.

"Okay then start uploading them on YouTube that's how a lot of people get discovered" Dinah said,it was like a lightbulb turned on in Laurens head. "Dinah your a genius" Lauren said getting up,kissing Dinah on her head.

"Where are you going?" Dinah asked seeing Lauren put on her shoes. "Your sick remember" Dinah said,"I just didn't want to go to school,Camila will believe anything "Lauren said knowing how much Camila care for her.

"Well you know Mila...wait up I'm going too" Dinah said putting her shoes on too. Lauren and Dinah drove off to get a camera to make music videos.

Camila loves to be a math teacher, but she wants to travel, to settle down. She's 23 and doesn't want to be tied down being a high school teacher. She has dreams,a future. She wants to have kids and get married. Camila hate that she can't spend time with her girlfriend because she's at work. And it doesn't help seeing Lauren talking to other girls.

Camila trusts Lauren and knows Lauren will never cheat but she can't help but to get jealous. When Camila walks around school she can hear people talk about Lauren and how she's been single since she's been in high school. Camila never really talked to Lauren about the future together. And even if they were gonna have a future together. She wants to marry Lauren,but Laurens only 18.

The bell rang and it was time for Camila to go home to her girlfriend and best friend. When Camila came home she saw Dinah's car on there. Camila first thought of Lauren and how is she. She got in her apartment and saw an empty house. That's when she heard laughter. She turned around seeing Lauren and Dinah holding a camera.

"Oh Camz,hey baby" Lauren said walking to Camila who found out Lauren was faking being sick. "What's going on?" Camila asked seeing not only a camera but guitar. "Laurens making a YouTube channel, making covers and things. And you can get paid too" Dinah said walking passed the cute couple and into her room. Everyone followed her.

"Are you sure,Lauren? People can be really mean online" Camila said to her girlfriend. Lauren smiled seeing how concerned Camila was being. "I'm sure,maybe YouTube is my new job. Plus I watch YouTube all the time" Lauren said walking over to set up the camera with Dinah.

"Okay,I love you" Camila said remembering she needed to grade papers. "Love you too" Lauren said talking to Dinah about YouTube.

Authors note
It's been a while,the next chapter will be longer. I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys