Chapter 8

(Hey you guys here's a quick note I'm going to update maybe on wensdays Fridays and maybe weekends and I'm going to have to pick a character to add to like Dante or like any one except Laurence and Garroth you can be bisexual or straight I don't judge so yah back to the story)

Silver Pov 

Hey Laurence are me and you still dating?

Laurence Pov 

*why would she ask me that* of course we are why? (I hope you know we're I'm going with this 😀)

Silver Pov 

*good because I have something in my pocket that I want to do* *goes on one knee pulls out ring* Laurence will.......you......Marry me.

Laurence Pov 

*i...I....oh great I'm doing a Garroth( thanks to mentally love and jadyn_krouse) I'm o happy and sad because she purposes and because I love her* y......yes.

Silver Pov 

Really great because I love you Laurence. *kisses cheek* should I tell Garroth and Aphmau?

Laurence Pov 

Yah because Garroth is your brother and Aphmau is our lord.

BACK TO SASHA AND APHMAU AND GARROTH 

Garroth Pov 

I don't know Aphmau we should bring her back to the old guard station

Aphmau Pov 

Yah. Okay let's go

Silver Pov 

Garroth guess what....wa...it Sasha I though you were dead!

Sasha Pov 

Silver I didn't think you would still be in the over world best friend.....

Garroth Pov 

Wait sister what does she mean?

Laurence Pov 

Wait silver you never told him? About....the shadow knight who pushed you into the portal.

Silver Pov 

I didn't want him to know about it he cares about a lot so I can't tell him..

Garroth Pov 

So your a shadow knight? 

Silver Pov 

Garroth wait listen I can control it please I came here to tell you my happy news.

Aphmau Pov 

What's the happy news I know I can trust silver because she has been here for us for awhile Garroth she is your sister trust her.

Silver Pov 

Me and ......Laurence .......are ......engaged 

Garroth Pov 

My best friend and my sister are married *passes out *

Aphmau Pov 

I'm so happy for you ¥whispers do you think I might have a chance with Garroth¥

Laurence Pov 

¥ Aphmau he likes you you like him Yess you do¥ 

Silver Pov 

Wait Laurence when and were are we going to have the wedding?

Laurence Pov 

we could have it at the dock like Donna did and maybe Friday (today is tuesday)

Aphmau Pov 

That sounds like the plan I'll get Cadenza to do the dresses and kawii-chan and her friend( I made a name for the girl who is kawii-chains friend maybe melody) melody can make the sweets and me and Garroth can make the wedding area beautiful.

Hey shadow aka silver here here's the character thing I will be picking two there can only be one magics and one non magics 

Name: 

Hair color:

Guard or not:

Magics or not:

Evil: 

Good:

They like:

Cloths:

Shy or not: 

Shadow~ wait until Laurence news she has another side of her that she can't control much longer then I will finally be with Zane hahaha.

Silver~ no Laurence sand I are happy together I can't let you do this Zane is a douche (sorry for the word)

Zane~ I love you my shadow I will find away for you to gain in control

Laurence~ noo silver will not turn to shadow