Chapter 11

Aphmau Pov

Today was the day I had to start looking for Sasha's sister and find away to cure silver I hope she doesn't think her name is different I told Laurence and Garroth to watch the village I told Garroth I asked him first he blushed under he's helm I can see it.

Silver Pov

Wait so Cadenza made this dress for me it's beautiful!

Zane Pov

Are you sure you don't remember anything?

Silver Pov

Will you stop asking me I don't remember *eyes glowing purple*

Laurence Pov

Zane be careful Her eyes are glowing.

Zane Pov

Oh no it's my worst fear she would turn family against me Silver is.........a.............Shadow knight!

Laurence Pov

I know but she is passive until she kills someone she protect it could be me or you?

Silver Pov

*still glowing* what you can't except who I am can you Zane I learned you were turned evil I still protect you.

Zane Pov

*zanes evil side* I'm tired of you pushing me around I protect you from Sasha and you still get hurt!

Silver Pov

At least I know who I care about you were never around to help me with my life!

Zane Pov

I'm so glad that the jury of nine didn't pick you cause all you do is complain all the time!

Garroth Pov

Shut up! Can't you see she turned you guys against each other thanks to you guys Sasha got away silver you should have let him protect you and Zane you should have stayed!

Laurence Pov

I'm glad your here I don't think I can handle these to going at it excpecially since they have evil powers!

Garroth Pov

Silver isn't bad Sasha made her bad.

Silver Pov

Whatever I'm going on a wall!

Zane Pov

Good maybe you will learn to except people and love someone!

Laurence Pov

Um Zane she is marrried to me!?!? I'm coming with you silver just in case Sasha comes again!

Silver Pov

*calms down* thanks Laurence sim glad your mine.

Rose<kawii-chan's friend> Pov

Uh okay I'm going to help Aphmau get ready for her trip she is taking.

Garroth Pov

Wait I want to ask her if I can go since well levin is almost old enough to rule the village so......

APHMAU'S HOUSE

Levin Pov

So your leaving for a bit to get info?

Aphmau Pov

Yah and your in charge but Laurence and silver are here to help so is Zoey.

Rose Pov

All the stuff you need is packed!

Garroth Pov

Since you might need a guard to protect you since Sasha got in our walls and messed with my sister I'm going with you!

Aphmau Pov

But......Fine but we got to get going soon let's go!

Sasha Pov

Everything is going to plan but Aphmau is leaving to get information about something we got to find away to get her away from Garroth it's time to bring the shadow lord to Phoenix Drop as soon as we get Aphmau. [good we are almost close all we need to do is make silver kill Aphmau. Zane and Laurence ethnic it's them but silver is closer to Aphmau because well they were best friends when younger but Aphmau and silver don't know because their memory's were erased here I will give it to you so you can use it in your plan then you and sister are good to have fun] Good I will see you later.

Hey shadow aka silver here just wanting to know how you like the book so far and who do you think is the mysterious person Sasha was talking to and who is her sister I don't think Sasha know's her sister is.............................. Well who ever you are you are cruel.

Laurence: I can't believe ...... Is Sasha's sister?

Garroth: same wow so............ Is her sister

Silver: I'm going to kill you all including Sasha's sister..............