Chapter 10 (kawii-chan's friend)

(Yes I'm going making her talk a bit more her Pov will be in this chapter a lot so Yeltsin get to the story)

Kawii-chain's friend Pov (I'm going to call her rose )

I was late to the wedding because cadenza had to make a tux and a dress for the the be wed couple. Wait I saw Zane at the door why is he here and he is holding Garroth, Aphmau and Laurence. He said that Sasha had betray silver and silver is fighting her with all she has left. And that Sasha turned Zane evil and silver wants to get the cure.

Silver Pov

I won't let you win I rather die then let you come near me you were my freind now we are frenemies (Disney channel movie title of there movie) I let you stay to watch the wedding.

Sasha Pov

So you would rather die then let me erase your memory but I leave the wedding one since I'm your friend or I should turn you into a shadow knight hmmmm.......... Maybe I will do both.

Laurence Pov

I need to get back I know Sasha she will erase her memory or worse make her a shadow knight.

Rose pov

*i saw something when I closed my eyes I saw Sasha she made silver pass out she got close to her and.........its gone* Laurence is right I just saw silver pass out and Sasha was getting close to her.

Silver Pov

Sasha you wouldn't dare I know there is good in you please Sasha.

Sasha Pov

Sorry silver it's my job *use's her shadow power to knock her out* silver I'm sorry but if I don't I will never be able to see my sister again *goes close whips her memory except the wedding and use power to turn her to a passive shadow knight* *i know I know I still care for her what can I say I still am her friend but just a bit evil* I will see you around silver!

Rose Pov

Stop right there Sasha don't go any closer to silver!

Aphmau Pov

*i did pass out but hey Garroth taught me how to keep one eye open I saw silver on the ground and then k saw Zane appear out of no where Zane was protecting her and then silver got up and started fighting Sasha I saw Zane Cary everyone out including me but when he was carrying me I saw silver get knocked out and then i could hear things I heard Sasha say I don't want to do this but if I don't my sister is dead* ugh my head WERES Garroth oh there he is......wait silver!

Sasha Pov

Ha well then k see I'm out number but your to late she has lost her memory and somethings g else she got but I got to go she should tell after all she rembers 2 things not including what I did.

Laurence Pov

*she vanishes* *i run to silver* silver wake up......wake up I can't loose you!

Silver Pov

Who are you?

Laurene Pov

I'm Laurece you husband.... Do you remeber me?

Silver Pov

Oh Laurence I almost forget how can I forget my husband but who are those people? I know one of them my brother Zane?

Zane Pov

Wait Sasha she didn't. she made you loose half of your memory do you remeber anything before you blacked out?

Silver Pov

Nothing........but when I was out I saw me and Sasha when we were little we were the greatest friends until gene came around who ever that is. He is mean. But your avoiding the question who are they!

Aphmau Pov

*right before I could get up she apeared*

.......... Pov

Aphmau...... silver has lost most of her memory and Sasha didn't want to do that I need you to do a mission for me I need you to find Sasha's sister and to find someone who can cure the memory loss for silver.

Aphmau Pov

Who are you?

..........Pov

Let's just say I'm a friend from 900 yrs ago. But you can't tell and you can't tell anyone that your on a mission and your undercover name is Jess you have lilac purple hair and blue jeans and a lilac top.

Aphmau Pov

Wait tell......me ......who......yo.......u are and your gone.