Chapter 13

Shadow's diary

I would never betray anyone but something inside me is saying that someone wants you died ugh......Laurence I wish I could still sit next to and chat when we were little if you remembered ........I never had family maybe form scaleswind but never o'kasis that place killed my family in another village......but anyway Garroth said a friend is coming around and he is going to show me around.....so I have to go.

Laurence: Garroth I'm here!

Garroth: okay I'm going to let you show her around. Be careful just in case.

Laurence: she wouldn't hurt me. But okay.

Jess: Shadow and Rachel so how are we going to take down scaleswind

Rachel: don't know but we have to do it soon.

Shadow: they are coming.

*noise of knocking on door*

Shadow: come in.

Laurence: hey Garroth said that I could maybe walk and show you around and make head out of the gates to talk a bit.

Shadow: I will be back Jess and Rachel!

Jess: we are right here!

Rachel: Okay!

AFTER A TOUR KNOW OUT SIDE THE GATE!

Shadow: Laurence I'm sorry for leaving you alone in Phoenix drop.

Laurence: so you do remember me can I tell them others I bet not cause I can tell your one of the shadow Knights. What happened to Lord Aphmau?

Shadow: you can't tell them and Sasha is her sister and she is well going through a phase of evil she will be back in a few days promise.............Wait.......Zane! Why are you here gene never told me you where coming!!!! (I made Zane a shadow knight~ from silver shadow the author)

Zane: well he never told me you and Laurence where a thing huh sis.

Shadow: I know I'm not your sis my memory is back

Zane: oh..........

Laurence: hey if you got your memrory back does that mean Aphmau got hers back?

Shadow: I don't know.....I never though of it. We need to go check on her!!!!!!

Rachel: Silv.....shadow Jess she has well you know remembered we are dead meat......why is Zane here *schoulding*

Laurence: Sasha!

Rachel: well there's no hiding our looks. *sasha and Aphmau's looks changed execpt silver* wait silver why aren't you changing your look to normal?

Shadow: I will tell you later we have to leave. *takes out amulet* gene she is not fully shadow she has her memory's and is about to get us caught we have to hide some where.

Gene: I'm coming *uses shadow powers* oh Why is Laurence here I told not around people execpially Zane.

Shadow: Zane showed up after I got done talking we have to go do something I'm not fully shadow yet *head starts hurting*

=============~~~~~~~~~~~vision~~~~~~~~~~===========

Aphmau: Garroth where's Laurence I got to warn him about shadow actually silver I heard gene talking to Sasha silver has to kill Laurence to gain her shadow powers hurry

Garroth: your back......Lets go.

===========~~~~~~~~~~~~~~over~~~~~~~~~~~========

Shadow: you guys where going to make me kill Laurence all along I knew something was wrong.

Gene: how would you know you have no powers

Aphmau: Laurence watch out!!!!!!

Shadow: I'm tired of getting pushed around by you and every person that thinks I'm not smart Aphmau heard you tell Sasha I saw her tell Garroth YOU THINK ITS GOOD FOR SOMONE TO KILL A LOVED ONE TO WATCH THM DIE!!!!!! WELL ITS GOING TO CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IF YOU REMBER A FAMILY MEMBER! *dante shows up* I HAD AN AMULETTHAT I WOULD TALK TO DANTE ABOUT YOU DO YOU REMBER HIM GENE DO YOU????

Gene: *backs up* Dante?

Shadow: IM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVE EVER HURT ANYONE AGAIN!!! *she is shadow form* *a misticle light shows up*

Light: Shadow I see you have came back and you made new friends and an old friend and enemys. Your mother is watching you Shadow show her you care for her gene is a bad man but she taught you better it's not there time Shadow it's time to head somewhere new the war is coming

Shadow: I can't leave Laurence I love him with all my heart.

Garroth: w....who are you?

Light: I am the one who watches over all I'm not god I'm not lady Irene I'm a divine warrior and I can't let my daughter be sent to a jail cell and then die from gene and Sasha cause I think scaleswind wants her dead. Shadow if he wants to come with you he can but it's time to leave.

Shadow: Laurence?

Laurence: I can't I have a lord to guard I will see you again.

Aphmau: bye silver.