Chapter 12

Aphmau Pov

Dear diary me and Garroth got on the boat to scaleswind since Nicole lives there we walked the res of the way to scaleswind and made it Garroth said someone's wanted to see him I told him to come back when he is done cause we need to talk I'm out by the gate outside because it's pretty and I need time to think. Everytime I think of my friend silver I see me and someone else younger it's been happening a while know but maybe it's a dream I don't know. I should go me and Garroth are walking around the outside so we know if anyone try's to attack since we are visitors but we are people who protect.

Garroth Pov

After I got done talking on the amulet with Laurence he has no luck with silver calming down but silver has not attacked Zane or Laurence after the fight silver and Zane talk to each other more. Laurence is worried that it isn't them but maybe me or Lady Aphmau. Dante has been guarding levin and Malachi since they are old enough to run the village I should talk to lady Aphmau about starting another village I don't know............... Aphmau You wanted me?

Aphmau Pov

We should take a walk and get to know our surroundings.

Garroth Pov

Okay. But becareful news from Phoenix drop they have no luck with silver she is still a bit angry but her and Zane are getting along Laurence said it might be me or you since I'm her big brother by a month and your her close's friend since she came here. *after walking a bit* did you hear that I'm going to check it out. (No Garroth don't I'm going to cry~shadow)

Aphmau Pov

I will be right behind you. *someone puts hands around her mouth and a cloth and gets draggged away*

Garroth Pov

It was just a bunny. Wait......Aphmau where are you......Aphmau!!!!!! *i got to find nicole* Nicole Aphmau is gone!!!!!

Nicole Pov

Do you know who would do it?

Garroth Pov

N.....wait I think so silver lost her memory and was a passive shadow knight because of Sasha but Zane got her angry they fought I stopped it silver remembers me Zane and Laurence her husband. But no one else she calmed down but know Zane and her are getting along Laurence extols us to watch out for her should could be after me or Aphmau I guess it was Aphmau I'm so stupid I should have know ughhhhh......

Nicole Pov

Okay it's not up ur fault it's Sasha's let's go!

Silver Pov

I did what I had to do to get imortality I don't want to hurt Aphmau they told me not too because they want to turn her evil....Sasha told me I'm fine they won't find me....why am I doing this Laurence liked her but I know Laurence loves me and Laurence cares for her why am I doing this my brother Garroth likes Aphmau too why am I doing this.

Sasha Pov

The ritual is almost complete all we need is you silver to stand there and say the words. *she doesn't know that after she says the words she will pass out and die*

Silver Pov

There's something wrong why can't they do it!

Aphmau Pov

*ugh my head wait I can see my self why is silver just standing there wait she's a shadow knight I need to find away out.* *[there's something wrong about this why do they want me to do it why can't they turn her shadow knight they told me to stand there]* *silver don't trust them they need a sacrifice to turn a shadow knight since you never died your not pure shadow please trust me* *[why should I trust you. You could just be back stabbing me]*