Chapter 8

The next morning, Alex woke up early. She sat up and stretched, looking at the clock on the bed side table next to Claud, 5:00 am, she sighed. 'I wish I hadn't gotten up so early again' she thought, after she woke up she could never get back to sleep.

She stood and was about to get dressed when she heard a slight snore, she looked at Claud who was still asleep. He was hanging of one side of the bed with his face pressed against the corner of the thin matress, he was letting out quite snores as he slept. His hair was messed up from sleep and his eyes had slight bags under them. Alex frowned at him, she did think he was handsome, but she was also interested in what he would be like if they were friends. What were his personality traits, was he funny, was he acward, was he open, was he secretive, she'd probably never know. 'I wish I could know' she sighed again, then she realized that she could find out, she just had to be nice. Of course he would have to be nice too but if she really tried then mabey they could be friends. She smiled at the idea and picked out her armor for the start of they're journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claud woke up to the sound of the shower. He looked at the floor where Alex had been sleeping and she was gone, he looked at the clock and cursed, 5:07 am. "Dame Alex!" He mummbled and sleepily rolled off the cots. He went over to his pack and began to pick through it looking for armor. He stopped and looked over at Alex's pack, it was olive green with a simple belt strap flap, it wasn't over filled or under filled, it was perfectly fitted with all her necessities. He looked down at his own over stuffed navy blue backpack. He sighed and thought about what it would be like to be friends with an elf, he thought it would be cool to know how they were, he knew that Alex was calm and smooth, but was she flirty, was she shy, was she a leader, was she smart, he sighed, he really wanted to know. He thought for a moment then decide that to know her, he needed to be nice. She would, in return, need to accept his kindness and be kind as well, of course, but other then that, he just needed to try.

He smiled, pulling out some armor and began to change, he wasn't thinking and he hadn't heard the water turn off. As Claud had just finished putting on his underwear and bottems and was about to move on to the shirt, Alex came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a bra and underpants. She stopped dead in her tracks, she hadn't heard Claud get up over the sound of the shower. Claud froze as he turned to stare at her. 'Wow, she is hot!' Claud thought to himself, she had a slim belly and graceful long legs, full breasts and big arm and leg muscles.

Alex stood still studying Claud's nice chest, he had defined chest muscles along with a six pack. He had no chest hair and sculpted arms. After a moment they both noticed that the other was studying was them. Alex raised her clothes and towel over her exposed skin and Claud held his shirt up in front of his chest. They avoided eye contact and Alex silently backed in to the bathroom again, Claud continued to get dressed self-consciously. After seeing her almost naked, she seemed perfect, strong, calm, witty and beautiful, but he didn't like her, right?

Alex closed the door to the bathroom and sighed, 'wow, he is incredible!' She thought. His strong chest and sculpted features, his calmness but also his anger, his power, he seemed impossible to hate, but she wasn't falling for him, right?