-Chapter 11-

just saying now, the point of views will change in this so just keep an eye out when I say the point of veiw has changed so you're not confused. It wont be changing a lot dw.

-Vic's POV-

I dragged the brush through my hair, combing all the knots out, wondering how the fuck my hair got this tangled in the first place. Looking myself over in the mirror one more time, I deemed myself as party acceptable.

The party was tonight, and Kellin told me he would meet me there. Tonight was just a normal party, but next week I'm sure someone will be throwing a halloween party.

My outfit was just a Jimi Hendrix t-shirt, black skinny jeans, VANS, and my snap back backwards on my head. It was pretty normal, but it's just some high school party anyway.

I wondered what Kellin would wear. Not to be mean to him, like, at all, because I find his clothes adorable on him, but I don't think anyone would be too fond if he wore something like that to a party.

Oh well, anyone says anything bad about my baby, then they're cruisin' for a bruisin'. Speaking of, my phone vibrated in my pocket, being the devil himself.

Kelly Bear: Hey, baby. I'm getting ready now, I'll meet you there at 7:30?

Victurd: Yeah, see you soon x

I smiled as he sent me back about a million heart emojis. He really was too cute. I sighed in content, leaving my room, and strolling into the living room where the guys were.

"Kellin coming?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, he's meeting us there." I walked to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water, and taking a sip.

"Going to get down and dirty with Kells on the dance floor?" Jaime teased, thrusting his hips while the guys laughed.

"Shut up," I said, blushing at the ground. Although embarrassing, I actually wouldn't mind dancing dirty with Kellin tonight at all.

"We'll have to see," I mumbled, smiling sheepishly when the guys hollered at me, yelling to 'get some of that ass'

I will admit, Kellin does have a nice ass.

-Kellin's POV-

I giggled, as I opened up the snapchat Vic sent me. It was a video of him telling me he was lonely.

"See this pillow, Kells?" I heard him through the speaker of my phone, "I'm imagining this pillow is you," he said, before he over exaggeratedly starting making out with the pillow. He then smiled at the camera funnily, before the video ended.

It had me laughing my ass off. Vic was just so funny, and actually nice to me. Somehow, even through all the troubles in my life, Vic seemed to make it all better. Even if it was just for a little bit.

I returned back to the living room, where Alan and Austin were making out. "Ew, guys, weird." I cringed, watching them pull away.

I plopped down next to them, checking my phone to see another snapchat from Vic. It was a picture of a empty nutella jar, the caption being 'the tears are real :('

I laughed, sending him a picture of Austin and Alan who continued making out. 'the vomit is real'

I put my phone back into my pocket, before sighing dreamily.

"Whoa, what crawled up your ass and fucked it?" I heard Alan ask, with a chuckle.

"Vic, my boyfriend, is just so adorable," I sighed happily, hugging one of my couch pillows to my chest.