-Chapter 20-

• Kellin's Pov •

His lips were placed firmly on mine. It felt wrong. So wrong.

I harshly pushed him away, not believing he just did that. Didn't he hate my guts?

I'm pretty sure you don't just kiss your enemy, on the lips.

A broken expression was clear on his face, but I didn't feel bad at all. I have a boyfriend, for god's sake! Not that I'd date him any way. He's ruined my life. Scarring me with brutal memories of every beating or nick-name.

"Why did you do that?!" I fumed.

He looked down at the ground in shame, "Because... I-I like y-you, Kellin."

If my face could get any hotter, I think I'd explode. No, I wasn't blushing. I was pissed! He put me through absolute hell and humiliation because he liked me?

The shock didn't even set in when I realized that he was into boys because smoke was practically pouring from my ears.

"Fuck you! I will never like you, you prick! You've put me through so much pain and sadness! This is the last straw, Steve! Leave me alone, because I hate you."

I didn't even care if my words sounded harsh,this was not okay. Steve's face changed from sad, to contemplative, to rage-full.

My eyes widened when he started walking closer to me. I backed up in fear, my back hitting the wall only seconds later. I already knew he was going to hurt me.

There's no way of getting out of this. He's way faster, he'd catch me in a second.

Without a moments hesitation, his bony knuckles collided with my jaw. I yelped, cradling my face in my hands.

"Faggot!"

His large hands pushed me into the concrete wall, sending shockwaves of pain through my back. Tears were now sliding down my cheeks. All I wanted was Vic. I was so panicked right now, and Vic is the only one who can calm me down.

A harsh kick was thrown to my shin, making me fall down to the ground. Kick after kick abused my body. I felt like I couldn't breathe, the pain being nearly unbearable.

He picked up my hand, twisting and snapping my wrist in a direction it definitely wasn't supposed to go. A sickening crack echoed through the silent locker room.

I let out a blood curdling scream. My scream didn't even sound like me it was so loud and terrified. All I felt was agony as blood spewed from my mangled wrist.

Then, Steve dug in his pocket, pulling out a switchblade.

My eyes widened, another strangled scream coming out of my lips. Words couldn't describe how terrified I was.
He could kill me. This morning could be the last time I ever saw Vic. My only weapon in defense, was my voice. So I used it, screaming at the top of my lungs, words laced in fear.

"VIC! HELP ME!" I choked on my sobs. My pain induced screams sounded like ones from something straight out of Texas Chainsaw.

All of a sudden, a sharp pain went through my thigh, only to look down and see a large gash on it, blood oozing out from the wound. I cried louder, wondering why all of this was happening to me. I just wanted to be happy, and it never worked out.

They say the world is a horrible place, but I knew it's actually the people. Most were pure, (as pure as a human could be), others filled with hatred and blood-lust.

His fingers yanked my hair, pulling me roughly off the ground by it, before smashing my face repeatedly into the concrete wall. Everything hurt so, so bad. Almost to an extent where all I was is numb. Blood must have been everywhere, especially since I felt the wet liquid all over my face.