Epilogue?

959284019471029384 YEARS LATER. yo hoes. I'm back. And I feel no one will read this coz it's gone from everyones library but oh well. You guys are awesome af and this piece of shit book would have never gotten to 19k if it wasn't for you *gives you my life* ENJOY x kissie

-Vic's Pov-

Kellin's eyes speedily scanned over his book 'The Outsiders' with his glasses perched on his nose, and his ebony hair falling over his right eye. The bum had been reading all day long and I was getting deprived from his touch.

"Kellin, I will beat you with that book if you don't put it down and cuddle with me," I jokingly threaten, glaring at him from my spot on the bed.

His amused eyes flickered up to mine, as he sighed dramatically. "But one of my students suggested this book to me, and even though I've read it a million times I still wanted to humor them and read it."

I rolled my eyes, "My students don't just hand me some Taylor Swift cd and expect me to listen to it," I chuckled, running my fingertips over the empty bedsheets where Kellin was supposed to be laying right now.

After high school, Kellin and I both got our degrees to be teachers. I honestly never saw myself being a teacher, but I guess it just happened. Kellin taught Language, Science, and Math. While I was a simple music teacher. We both love our jobs so much, and I found myself loving to work with high school kids and getting them passionate about music.

Kellin was still a total nerd, but I love him with all my heart so it's fine. How much our relationship's grown over the years since high school is amazing. And I'm proud to call Kellin not my boyfriend, but my fiancé.

"Come on, you two come cuddle with Viccy." I pouted, giving Kellin my best puppy dog eyes.

Kellin rubbed a hand round his swollen tummy, making me smile, as he got up from the recliner and waddled over to the bed. Oh yeah, he may or may not be 7 months pregnant. The day I found out Kellin was pregnant was one of the best days of my life. The love of my life was carrying around a little us inside of him. It boggled my mind that I'd created that tiny human.

Once Kellin was laid down snuggly beside me, I wrapped an arm around his waist, instinctively placing a hand over his stomach. "How you feeling?" I ask, rubbing the adorable baby bump soothingly.

He shrugged, "I'm not that nauseas anymore."

I smiled, pecking his lips softly, "That's good." Giggling when I felt a little kick against my hand.

Kellin placed his hand over mine that rested on his belly. "I hope she looks like you. She'll still be beautiful either way, though," he sighed, smiling fondly down at his bump.

I chuckled, kissing his forehead softly before moving down his body so I was face-to-face with his bump. "Hey, baby. It's daddy."

I heard Kellin chuckled from above me and his hand softly stroking my hair.

"I can't wait. In two months I'll be able to see your gorgeous face, baby girl. You're going to look so beautiful. I'm sure you'll have your moms eyes." I glanced up at Kellin, seeing him smiling bashfully and
his cheeks painted pink.

"Your mommy looks so adorable right now," I whisper teasingly, pressing my lips gently to Kellin's
tummy. "I love you both so much," I sigh, repeatedly leaving kisses all over his baby bump.

Kellin started giggling, making me smile against his shirt. "Ooh, I think your mommy's ticklish," I laugh, even though I knew she couldn't hear me. I pulled up his shirt to reveal his stomach, smiling for a moment at how cute it was swollen, and blowing on his stomach.

God, Kellin was so ticklish when it came to raspberries. I have no idea why. I blowed again on his stomach, making a farting noise, as Kellin's cute giggles drifted through the air.

I stopped after a bit, wiping any saliva from his stomach, whilst feeling our little girl kick against my hand. "Awe. She's happy," I chuckled, kissing his belly button.

Kellin panted, "No. She's mad at her daddy for being an asshole."

"Daddy just might have to smack your bum," I tease, ducking my head to kiss and lick at his defined collar bones. Kellin's hand instantly weaved into my hair, "You're going to be such an amazing father."

I subconsciously grinned against his skin, feeling so overwhelmingly happy in that moment. Hearing those words from Kellin meant more than he probably thought. "Thank you, my love," I mumbled, bringing my face up to his to give him a sweet, lingering kiss.

He sighed against my lips, parted his to lick at my bottom lip, "I love you so much, Vic."

My heart pounded at those words, seemingly loving more and more each time he said that phrase that made my heart flutter, even after 6 years. "I love you, too, baby. So, so much."

Kellin started smiling, eventually making us pull away at how large his grin was. I stared at him dreamily. He was such an angel. Kellin's self harm problem was gone and he learned to love himself again. And, god, I was just so proud of him. As well with his dad, Kellin decided that he was just dragging him down and we supported each other with money through university and I was so glad Kellin learned that he wasn't worth his time.

And look at him now. A beautiful, young man. Living in New York City with a fiancé and a baby on the way. With a fabulous job as one of the most intelligent teachers in the whole high school. Fuck, he's come so far in life and it warmed my heart to see him happy and doing what he loved.

Plus, I loved working at the same high school as Kellin. Even when he'd yell at me for slapping his ass in the staff room, but I knew he secretly loved it. As well as the time Kellin may or may not have rode me twice on my desk on Halloween while the students where at the dance.

I chuckled at the memory, trailing my fingertip down Kellin's smooth cheek as he fluttered his eyes closed in content. Carefully, I kissed the tip of his nose, becoming drowsy in the moment. I'd stayed up late last night marking a whole bunch of tests and I really was just ready to cuddle up with Kellin and call it a night.

"You two need some sleep," I yawn, rubbing his tummy.

He nodded, flipping over on his side, only for me to flip him over onto his back. "Uh, uh. You're forgetting your goodnight kissies."

He rolled his eyes, but smiled none the less and lifted up his shirt. I smiled, leaning down to his stomach and pecking it a few times. "Goodnight, sweetheart. Daddy loves you." I then pulled his shirt down and gave Kellin a few pecks, "And daddy loves you, too. Sleep well, my love."

He kissed me back briefly, before turning onto his side and lifting his arm up so I could spoon him. Once we were all cuddled up with the big fluffy blankets and in each others warm hold, we settled down.

This was where I was supposed to be. With the love of my life and my little girl on the way. My life was perfect. Nothing could make me stop loving Kellin. Because after all, he was my little nerd.

[][] [][][][][][]

this is the reincarnation of shit and really short but thank you if you read it (I wrote this in like 10 minutes lol) 19K FUCKING READS OMFG THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH . Officially the end of Nerd and I don't know how you guys like this book but whateves. (: