-Chapter 26- (final)

please read authors note at the end :)

*slight time jump*

• Vic's Pov •

"Get up, asshole!"

I jumped up from my bed, hearing the Christmas music from downstairs, the scent of cookies wafting through the house.

Christmas!

I picked up my phone, sending my boyfriend a text.

Vic: Merry Christmas, baby! I love you. I'll come over later to pick you up for Christmas dinner at mine xo

Tonight, Kellin was coming over for Christmas dinner, which I was so excited for. Making my way downstairs, I smiled brightly at our Christmas tree, presents with glamorous wrapping placed underneath.

"Merry Christmas, honey," my mom smiled, handing me a cup of hot chocolate.

I kissed her cheek, thanking her, before taking a seat next to Mike on the couch. We opened all of our presents, exchanging thank you's and laughing. Christmas made me so happy, and to think I was going to spend it with Kellin, made me even happier.

Once everything was cleaned up and we all hung out for a bit, I went upstairs to get ready. I was more than eager to give Kellin his present, hoping he'll like it.

Stripping of my Christmas pajamas, I changed into my Pantera sweater-shirt that Kellin loved, black skinny jeans, and VANS. The shiny paper of Kellin's present reflected light into my eyes.

I picked up the rectangular gift, smiling to myself. I briefly wondered what Kellin was doing right now. Probably singing along to Christmas music in his Pokemon boxers, shaking his cute little butt.

I chuckled, starting down the stairs. Mike had already gone to get Tony so I dismissed the option of asking him to come with me. It was painfully obvious Mike had a crush on Tony, but is too much of a wuss to ask him out. Luckily for me, I have the most beautiful, intelligent boyfriend in the world.

On the drive to the house, I blasted Elvis christmas music. Total classic.

When I pulled up, I noticed his dad's car was gone. Surely he spent Christmas with Kellin? I'd be super upset if Kellin had to spend Christmas morning alone. That made me furious with his dad. I hated even giving him the title of Kellin's father. He didn't deserve it.

Dismissing those thoughts, I took his present in my hands, texting him that I was here. He told me to just come in, so I did. First thing I heard, was Blue Christmas by Elvis, Kellin's faint, high-pitched voice singing along.

I made my way to the living room, seeing Kellin sitting by his tree with a Sant hat, a sad look on his face. His lips were pouted and his button nose looked too cute.

"Hey, babe."

His head shot up at my voice, smiling wide as he stood up from the ground, running into my arms. "Vic! Merry Christmas!" he exclaimed happily, wrapping his thin arms around my neck.

Grinning, I pecked his lips. "Merry Christmas," I say, taking the gift out from behind my back and handing it to him.

"Awe, thank you," he cooed, kissing me in gratitude."Give me a second, yours is upstairs."

I watched his ass move from side to side as he disappeared up the stairs, heart swelling at the fact Kellin got me a present. What was odd, though, was no presents were underneath the tree.

Maybe he just brought his presents upstairs? While admiring his tree, his small footsteps neared me. I grabbed his chin with my index finger and thumb, kissing him fondly, keeping the kiss slow and gentle.