Chapter 1

Zoey's POV

"What time is it?" I ask myself, rubbing my eyes "it is 3:00 am. Why do I need to wake up this early? Everybody is asleep. The girls are asleep!". I was about to go back to sleep when I heard Madison called my name "Zoey", she whispered. What she's awake? It's to early. I'm not a morning person, I don't want to talk until I feel cheer up. "Zoey. Zoey are you awake?" Madison's bed where on the right side of my bed. "Ummm" I mumbled, I am rubbing my tired eyes. "Why are you awake this early?" She aked. "Madison, let me sleep ok? I'm not in the mood to talk." I'm just a typical NOT A MORNING PERSON. "Well then. I'll just go back to sleep too." She told me, but I felt guilty not talking to my bestfriend if she needs me. "Umm, Madi, why? What do you want to tell me? Umm, Ya know I'm not a-" "Your not a morning person." I was talking to her then cuts me off. "Yah, you know me to well. I'm so insane." I told Madi jokingly but she looks gloomy. I look at the clock it is 3:45 am. "Zoe, I need to tell you something..." she told me that with a low voice but as her bestfriend I continued like an idiot " I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YO-" "Stop it Zoe, gals will be distracted at there peaceful rest." Yah we call each other gals as well as the other girls.
"Zoe, my sister called me and told me that our grandma died." I know how much she missed and love her grandma, since her mom left her here in the orphanage, her grandma would visit her but for some reasons her grandma stopped visiting her. I was here in the orphanage since then. Mrs. Villanueva once told me that my mom died giving birth to me and my father brought me here. She told me that my dad can't take care of me. Then when I was like 7 or 8 years old, I met Madison. I really thought that they will adopt one of us but I was shocked when her mom leaves her there. She was very confused and tears coming down to her cheeks. I sat beside her and comfort her. That was the day we became Bffs.
===========================
([A/N] Hello! How's your day going?