Chapter 4: Walking to the Shower room

Zoey's POV

I was walking in the corridor going to the shower room then I saw Luke, he scared the shit out of me. He is rich . He and his friends always come here because the orphanage is their's. This orphanage is their parents property. "Hey, did I scared you?" He ask as he giggles a little at me. I blushed because of the embarrassment. "Luke! You scared the shit out of me!" I told him. I am so embarrassed! He chuckle and giggle. Oh god, he's so cute. He is so cu- , WAIT WHAT?! WHAT AM I SAYING?! OH MY GOSH! STOP IT ZOEY! YOU HATE BOYS REMEMBER?! " Princess you have a potty mouth" he smile at me, OHH. MY.GOSH. His face is close to mine!!!! "Umm Luke don't call me 'princess' Yah know? I feel uncomfortable." I told him not looking unto his sparkling cute blue eyes. "No" he answered. " I won't" he continued. "Well then Luke. I have to take a shower." Then I heard voices from behind me "Hey Zoey! Is that Luke?" Jenny asked. "Yeah Jen" Luke answered. I was looking at his face as he looks and waves to the gals. "Umm babe, I have to go now. I'll miss you*winks*" WHAT THE HELL!!! WHAT DOES HE WANT?! I'm the only girl who he calls 'princess' and 'babe' and something more like that. Ohhh god. I'm not comfortable being called by that by a boy. He calls the other girls with there names or 'little flowers'. Jenny bump my right shoulder and whisper "What did he told you? Does he miss me? Remember this Zoey, don't fall for him. Tell him to stop calling you those sweet nicknames. I should be the one, THE ONLY ONE who he calls those nicknames" she told me with an angry low voice. "Jen. You have nothing to worry about. I told him already to stop calling me those 'sweet nicknames'- as you said but he-" I stopped and think what will be her reaction when I told her that He said 'No'. "But he what?" She continued. "But he saw you and gals so he wave his hands. That's it." I told her. I lied. "So he doesn't answer?" I was really annoyed, too many questions! I hate being asked too many questions! " Yah" I told her then walks to the 4th cubicle at the shower room.
===========================
[A/N] Guys!!! Thanks for reading! Ok I wanna have question of the day game!

QOTD: What is your top 5 favorite colors???