Chapter 19:

Micarl's POV

"Umm hey, we gotta go and buy some stuff but, we need to seperate and see each other to a particular store. Is that good?" I asked them

"Why do we need to seperate? Like we can be in twos!" Zoey exclaimed.

"Ohh yeah by 2s. So let's start." I said.

"I'll be with Zoey!" Luke exclaimed and Zoey looked at him.

"Yeah, really Luke? You'll just buy school stuffs and done and you'll leave me and -" Zoey said in a monotonous pitch.

"Shhhh. I will not leave you! I promise it Zoey.. After that we'll eat ice cream. My treat." Luke said that and Zoey is convinced.

"Good. Next. Ummmm Anna, can you be with me..." I said looking at my old black vans shoes.

"Yes! Of course Mike! That'll be great!." Ohh my gosh! Yes! I gave the boys the look of 'hey! I started a move!' And the smirked. Good that the girls didn't notice!

"I'll be with Madison..." Tom said and Madison gave him a disgusted look. I know they like each other, they're just playful af.

"Madi! Yiieee! You'll be with Tom!" The girls said and Tom was like 'did she like me back? When?!' And we're like 'congrats duuuude!'

The girls run around like toddlers Madison try'na hit them they're just...

"Noooooo! Hahahahah! You can't get me!"

"Sooo guys.." No one's listening. "GUYS! Please listen! This is a rare type Micarl ok?! Listen!" So they settle down and listened.

"Let's get started!" I said.

"Ohh my goodness Mike! We thought that's important!" Luke said and we seperate ways.

(They are at a mall.)

=======::::::::========:::::::::========

A/N: Here's the update! Hope you like it!!