Chapter 11: Boys' talk: Feelings

Aries' POV
We're done roaming around. Finally at home.
I need to tell the boys about this wierd feelings. I shouldn't keep secrets from them.
"So Aristotle, you need to tell us something right?" Luke told me, we are at the living room. Before we go here we make sure that all the girls are asleep.
"Don't call me Aristotle, I'm not comfortable!" I exclaimed.
"Ummm it's just.... Yah know... I have a wierd and strange feeling for Jam..." I told them shyly.
"AYEAH DUDES! I told you so! Aries is inloveeeee!" Tom said happily, we shush him because he can wake the girls up.
"Just keep it a secret please?" I asked them.
"Yah of course! You know that we are fùcking dùmb ass!" Micarl told me, Luke just giggling and I smell something fishy!
"Ohhh look at that! There's a boy that should tell us something too." I told them.
"Actually we all have to say something" Tom and Micarl said.
"JINX! DOUBLE JINX! YOU OWE ME A SODA!" They said but Tom end up winning.
"Now you owe me a soda!" Tom said to Micarl HAHAHA!
"Guys don't be shock of what I'll gonna say..." Luke said that in the middle of our laughing, we all get silent.
"I like this girl. From the orphanage. Her name is Zoey and Jenny really annoys me. Alot." Luke said, we couldn't speak a word of what he just said. It's just, our shy but alittle bit playboy is seriously inlove with ZOEY!
" OHH DUDE... This you just said, you're 'INLOVE' with a girl, I mean Zoey?" Micarl asked him, we are all seems shocked.
"Yah dude. I don't know why but I feel comfortable when I'm with her. She's the only girl I give cute nicknames. The only girl I'm planning to give a bunch of boquet of many colored roses." Luke told us, he seems to be serious. That makes us more have mixed emotions, happy, confused, and I dunno...
" I like a girl too. She's from the orphanage too. She is Madison." Tom said.
"Wooooow! How 'bout you Mike?" I asked him
"Naaah! I like Candice. From our school." He told us. He has a crush on her since Grade 7. Then suddenly we heard a sound comming from upstairs.
"Did you heard that?" Luke said surprised.
"Yah" we replied.
"Let's take a look" Tom said. We go up and see nothing, we go to the girl's room to check but they are all asleep.
"May be it's just the wind." Micarl said then we go down.