Chapter 9: House

Jam's POV
Wow what a great village and house.
"Welcome girls! This is our house!" Aries told us. Wow his voice is really soft! I'm melting....
"Cass will tour you inside. She will tell you where is your room." He added.
We nodded. " Girls we will have snacks then we will tour y'all in our village." Micarl told us. Cass is a house keeper. She opened the door. Wow! The inside of the house is much bigger! Is that his mom? She's so gorgeous! "Hi Mom! Here's the girls." Aries hugged his mom. "Good afternoon Ma'am" we greeted her. Aries is standing beside her, even the boys hugged and greeted her. "Good afternoon ladies! Snacks is ready. Arrange you things upstairs. Cass..." she told us with a smile. "Yes Ma'am" Cass replied. She turned her back unto us "Ladies let's go upstairs." Her voice is gentle. We followed her. Until we reach our room. The hallway is long, it has many rooms and at the end is a window sliding door and the terrace. We enter our room. I widened my eyes! This is way too big! This is more than I thought! There are enough beds for each of us. We arrange our things then go down.
"They're so rich right?" I asked them.
" Yeah" they answered while nodding.
"Hi ladies!" The boys said.
I smile to them the other girls said hello.
There were sodas, nachos, and hotdog sandwiches. They look so delicious! We ate and Aries asked us if are all done because he can't wait to tour us. Hehehehe what a cutie!
================
[A/N] Ok I'll update soon ;). Thanks for appreciating this book! God bless all of you!