Chapter 6: Surprise!

Zoey's POV

So we all go down. I am with Madison, and Anna is with Jam. Elisha, Jenny, and Angelica are at the back. We reach the room of Mrs. Villanueva and we were so quite, thinking of what will she say. Is it bad? Or good?
"I will open the door" said Angelica.
" Ok " we reply.
"JINX!!" I said to them. " Hah!! Now you need to treat me anything!" I said as a giggle and laugh a little.
* the door is open now*

We were all surprised when we saw the boys. Luke, Aries, Tom, and Micarl. It is the first time that we will have a meeting with them.
The first face I saw is Aries' face. Then I look at Jenny, Angelica, and Elisha. Their cheeks turned to crimson. It's because Jenny likes Luke, Angelica likes Tom, and Elisha likes Micarl. The I look at Jam. Jam is one of my bestfriends and she likes Aries. The other girls don't know about it.
" Girls, take your seat" Mr. Villanueva said with a smile. I look around then I saw Luke staring at me. Geeeezzz! He is biting his lips while he smiles! I glare to him then he squeak and giggle. I focus now to Mrs. Villanueva, she is now about to speak.
"Girls we have something to say. First, the boys are here because they are the one who told us this." Her voice is really soft! I was shocked! What the boys? Really?!
" Ummm, Mrs. Emma * it's the nickname of Mrs. Villanueva* Can we be the one who will tell this thing to them?" Aries asked.
"Yes of course Aries. That would be great" Mr. James replied *nickname of Mr. Villanueva*
"Ladies, don't be surprise ok? Keep calm ok?" Micarl said to us with a smile.
"Ok" we reply.
"Our parents met last Saturday. They talked about your special week. This will be the first time they will do this." Tom told us.
Special week? Its a week! Not a day! What is it?!!!!
" They have an agreement. They all agreed to this special week. And this is..." said Luke.
This is what?! I don't know my facial expression. Then Luke laugh a little harder when he saw my facial expression. I raised an eyebrow to him then laugh harder.
" Luke stop it! Mrs. and Mr. Villanueva, sorry for this." Aries told Luke. Yeah that's what he got but then....
"Hey Princess! HAHAHA! Your facial expression is priceless! HAHAHAHA! Can't wait to know?" Luke said looking at me while he is laughing so hard that he is now red. " What's with my facial expression honey?" Jenny replied. Amaghad! He is not even looking at her then she replied? HAHAHA!! I was about to laugh a little harder when I notice Luke start to calm down. "Jen, I am not talking to you HAHAHA! I am talking to Zoey!" Luke said. My eyes widened! "What?!" I told him. Jenny glared at me.
"Ok stop it already, we are not here to waste time." Mr. James told us and we all back to normal. Good. Back to normal.
"Ok ok, as Luke said our parents have an agreement. And that was about your 'special week'. Later when you go back to your bedroom, you need to pack your bags. You need to have things good for 1 week. You will start your special week today. We will go to our place. Remember to enjoy it!" Aries told us as he smile showing his cute dimples.
" Ok ladies! Let's do this! We need to enjoy this week! Oh My goodness! I'm so excited! Let's go now!" Elisha told us, she is really excited! "Let's go!" Madi said.
"Wait Ladies I have something to say." Mrs. Emma told us.
" We will not come with you ok? So take care. Give me a hug girls." Uhhh! She's so sweet! We hug her and we run to our bedroom. The boys follow us.
======================
[A/N] This is the continuation! I'll update soon. Good day!