Chapter 15

Action filled chapter! I re-drafted this a few times but it doesn't really have the rough edge i wanted it to...anyway all feedback is much appreciated! Enjoy

Don't forget Comment! Vote! Read! I couldn't make this chapter as long but i promise the next few chapters the length will increase!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After Blake had dropped me back to school in time for 6th period I was casually strolling to my car when I remembered I’d forgotten to meet Ethan to train. I decided to let Marie know first and made my way down the hallway. When I’d walked into her classroom, she was talking frantically down the line barking swift orders. I straightened my stance narrowing my eyes and attempting to follow the one sided phone call.

“Right, knife wound…” she trailed off “Amputation?” I shuddered at the thought.

“Next attack” her eyes widened turning to me “Club Dynamite….Minneapolis, Minnesota”.

Well then.

*

“Are you sure about this?” Marie asked again, fastening her belt to her waist.

“Yes” I snapped irritably for the 5th time “I’m not staying at home watching reruns of Friends while you go on a life threatening mission”

She turned to me “Renee, it’s dangerous…”

“And I didn’t train all my life to sit at home!”

“Renee…”

“For god’s sake Marie, I said I’m going!” she looked hurt, but I turned away refusing to apologise.

“Right” she sighed “Let’s go”. We’d requested for backup and were meeting the rest of the team at the club. We’d managed to scoop up some information on the gang who’d committed more crimes that I could count. There’d recently been a murder and the agency had shifted our point of focus to that. They were most likely the one’s behind the drugs too.

About 15 minutes later, we’d climbed out of Marie’s Bentley and inspected the front of the club. It was dark out, nearly midnight but I could just about make out the run down sign that read “DY  M  TE” with a few letters missing.

There was a heavy queue at the door and we nodded to the bouncer who was a trusted member of the agency, we sidled to the back, pushing through the fire exit and meeting a group of about 5 all dressed for clubbing like we were.

A young woman stepped forward and nodded in greeting at us in turn “Agent Holland, Austin”

I recognised her as the head of the headquarters in Madison “Hello Agent Chambers”

“The group we’re dealing with are dangerous” she began “We’re talking grenades, knifes, guns…you name it”

“How are they in possession of these items?”

“An agent has been suspected off leaking out information…helping them even” I raised an eyebrow at this piece of information.

“How many occupiers?” I questioned attempting to add up some mental statistics.

Agents Chambers shrugged “An average count of around 206, more keep flooding in”

“There’s no way” Marie said shaking her head “Too many clubbers”

“We have no choice, even if we manage to arrest one of them we have a link” a man suddenly spoke up he then quickly added “Agent Yearn, at your service”