3

Kendra 11:00

I can't believe Dean didnt tell me he was friends with an angel. Unbelieveable. While Im sitting, well more like laying on my bed waiting for Dean to come back with the pie. I want PIE! Thats what Dean and I have in common... WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When he finally got home he smiled at me. "What?" I asked. "Your on my bed." He said. "If you want me off, then make me get off." I said playfully. "I dont want you off. I wanna lay with you." He said. He comes to the bed and he lays down and puts his arm around me. We hear talking outside. It sounded like Sam. We opened the door only to find Sam kissing a girl. Wow! Thats not normal. Even Dean was shocked. Sam saw that we were looking and pulled away. " Guys, this is Bridget." Sam said awkwardly putting his hand in his pocket. "HI." She said shyly. Sam looks like he isnt feeling to well. "Sam are you okay?" I ask. "Im fine." He states. " His soul was locked in Hell for at least a year, so he is having memories from Hell....... Dont bother with it." Dean whispered in my ear. " Have you ever been to hell?" I whispered into his. Dean had a look of sorrow on his face as a tear dropped from his eye. "Oh its okay." I said rubbing his back. "NO its not. I made a demon deal to bring Sam back to life." Thats how I went there in the first place." He whispered back. "Gees. It was just a queation I didnt realize that it was that serious." I said in shock. " It ok. You didnt know." Dean said walking away with his hand over his mouth. He was walking to the bed to lay down. I slowly sneaked into the bed and pulled the blanket over us and wrapped my arms around his muscular body. We drifted off into a deep sleep.