6

Kendra's POV

When everything cooled off. Dean got up and went out the door. I ended up getting up to help Sam out of his chair. "Thanks." Sam said. "No problem." I say rubbing his back. When he got up I looked into his eyes and stared for a while. Dean walked into the door. "What's going on here."He asked. "Uhh she was just helping me up out of my chair." Sam replied."Ok." Dean said. He came up to me and kissed my forehead. "What no lip action??" I ask. "You only get it if you want it."He said kissing my lips after. "Mmmmmh" I said. I pull away. "YOU HAD PIE!!!" I shouted. " yeah sorry but...." Dean pulled something out of a bag. "brought you one too." He added. "YIPPIE!!!"I screamed. I immediately went into the kitchen to grab a fork. Within 15 minutes, the pie was gone. It was really good. It was banana creame pie!!! ITs not only my favorite pie.... but it was the first pie flavor that Dean ever bought me. All of a sudden my phone was ringing with the beginning of perfect weapon. You know the screaming part. When I looked at the caller ID, it was a restricted number and I didnt answer it. Five minutes later it rang again it was restricted. I answered the phone to a dark and heavy voice. "Bring the knife to Dooley's or I'll kill Dean!" The Voice said. Was he talking about my Vampire blade that I havent told anyone but my old friend Dayna about? "You have three hours." The voice added. The line was cut off. I threw the phone down on the bed and cried. Dean saw and he ran up to me. "Whats wrong baby?" Dean asked kissing my forehead. " Someone want me to meet them at Dooley's in three hours and they want me to bring my vampire blade." I said. "What's so bad about that?" Dean asked. "If i dont bring it when they want it......" I trailed off crying. "Yes...." Dean wanted to hear more. "If i dont bring it on time.... They'll kill you." I said. "Oh my god!!! Do you have any idea who they are." Dean asked. "It kind of sounded like James..... my brother......... I thought he was dead.." I said. " I havent even seen that blade for three days." i added. Dean looked so shocked. "Why would your brother do this to you.?" Dean asked. "I dont know.... but I think I left the blade at the job that I met you on the way to..." I said. "You mean the vampire nest on Grove Avenue??" Dean asked. " Yeah that one. The blade must be in the storage room..... I doubt that its still there becasue the left over vamps that we left without killing." I implied. "We could go check there..... I think we could both agree that you would do anything to save a life not just it being mine." Dean said smartly. " Yeah you're right." I said all cocky. Dean and I walked out to the car and I started singing BOTDF.... " You are the heart that beats inside of me..." I started. "You're so weird." Dean scoffed. "SHUT UP!" yelled. Dean got in the car and slammed the door. I started to fiddle with the radio.... "Hey! Driver picks the music!" Dean yelled. "But.." I got cut off. "SHOTGUN SHUTS HER CAKEHOLE!!!!!" Dean yelled again. "Fine ya big butthole." I pouted. Carry on My Wayward Son started playing and Dean was singing. Of course. Then I started to sing along. We finally got there and he went in to retrieve the blade. Fortunately, he came back out with the blade and we drove home safely. We went to the tavern and realized that I was a HALF AND HOUR LATE! Nobody was there to get the blade. I made sure that Dean was still by me.... JUST IN CASE!!!! I had the blade down the back of my pants; so that no one would find it. A mysterious man apeared in the shadows.... Dean and I started to run. But we were at a dead end. We were both knocked out and dragged into a room. I was awoken by a sharp pain in my back. My plan to hide the knife backfired on me. It had stabbed me in the back. I screamed out in pain. Dean was awoken by this. " Kendra, whats wrong are you hurt??" Dean asked. " The blade..... it stabbed me in the back... my plan backfired!!" I explained. "Dean, Im dying." I say losing breath. I didnt know what to do. I lay in y brothers arm dying every breath i take shorter than the last. I was thrown on the ground and so was Dean. He crawled to me and held me in his arms crying. I slowly move my hand to the top of his head. "CASS!!! CASS! CASTIEL!" I hear Dean scream. "C'mon baby dont die on me... Kendra I love you. " Dean cried. "I love you m.." I started to say; that's when everything went black.