5

***Deans P.O.V.***

" Trying to call your little angel friend to come and save you...." Lucifer said..... "I dont think so." He said. All of a sudden Dean is slammed against the wall grunting in pain. "Dean!" Kendra screamed. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Do i look okay?" I said in a smart-alek way. "Not really...." she said. "Im fine" I replied. Then, before i knew it her back was against the wall as well. "Im sorry."I said. I felt really bad for her. " CASS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. " Sorry, Casss isnt coming." Lucifer stated. "Why dont you just give up already? Hes never going to come for you!" Lucifer added. "Thats where your wrong." Cass popped into the scene. His eyes immediately went to Sam passed out in a chair and then to Kendra and then to me. "I would have came sooner but i couldnt track you." Cass stated. "As long as your here....... i really dont care how long it took...... The point is that you came!" Kendra said. Then immediately, Lucifer made is she couldnt say anything. "What did you do?" I asked. "I silenced her. She'll get to talk when im done with my buissness here." Lucifer explained. **Snap!** Lucifer snapped his fingers and let Kendra talk and let her off of the wall. He let me down, and then he woke Sam up, and vanished. "UGH! What happened?" Sam asked. " Oh............. dont worry about it." Kendra and I both said. "Okay??? I guess." "All I remember is seeing Lucifer's face." Sam added. "Thats all you need to remember." Dean said full of anger.