8

Kendra's POV

I could feel the happiness in Dean's eyes when I woke up..

After we left the hospital, we went to National Coney Island where Dean and I split an order of Chilli cheese fries.. Man were they good!! "Hey Dean.... How long was I in that coma state for?" I asked. "24 days too long.." Dean whispered as of he didn't want to remember. " I am kind of tired though..." I said making myself yawn. "You can't go to sleep for 24 hours... Doctors orders but no need to worry I will stay up with you..... But just to be safe.. I don't want you to sleep for 28 hours.. Because you know how much I hate doctors... And how much I love you..." Dean insisted. "OKAY BOSS.. What do ya wanna do now?" I asked.. "Well lets go pick up Sam from the Motel... And go rent another Motel.." Dean said. "Okay motel hotel.. Person.. Guy.." I said trailing off. "I didn't know how to finish that.." I added. Dean just snickered and kissed me on the forehead..

When we got to the motel I ran to the door and unlocked it.. I overheard Sam and Bridget talking in the bathroom.. "I've never saw Dean so upset in his life.. I wonder where he could be now?"Sam calls Dean's phone which I have in my hand. It rings. "Dean is in the living room!" I hear Bridget say. Sam runs out to the living room and is astonished to see me. "Hey Kendra is my brother here with you.?" Sam asked right as Dean walked in the door. It got really awkward. "Hey.. Dean.." Sam says. "Hi.." Dean says with a suspicious look on his face.. "There's a welcome home pie in the fridge.." Bridget says.. "It was for Whoever came home first." Sam added. Dean and I raced to the fridge but I got there first.. I destroyed that pie while Dean watched.. I was nice enough to give him the last bite.. "Hey Sam.. can I talk to you for a second?" I say scratching the back of my head. "Yeah sure.." He said. He follows me into the bathroom.. I lock the door and run the water in the sink faucet. I didn't want Dean to hear what I was saying and doing. "Look, Sam... I don't have long but I need to tell you something.. I think there's someone else.." I start to say. "You mean.. You love someone else.?", Sam asks. "Yes." Immediately after saying this I burst into tears. "Who is he Kendra?", Sam asks genuinely concerned. "Well remember when I helped you out of the chair and We had that eye conversation...?", I ask. "You mean it's me?", Sam asks frustrated. "Yes." I immediately fall to the floor crying. "I love both of you.. But I think I might love you more." I stand up on my tippy-toes and I kissed Sam. Wiped all of my tears and makeup away, turned off the water, unlocked the door and walked out." Kendra, have you been crying?" Dean asks. I couldn't hide anything from Dean.. "Yeah... Sam told me something after I told him something that was really sad.... So sad that it made me cry.." I explained... I hate lying to Dean. " Okay." Dean replied. I think he knows its not true.. You know what I just said to him.

Dean's POV

"Hey Sam, can I talk to you for a sec.?" Kendra asked him. "Uhh.. Yeah sure." Sam says. After that she lead him into the bathroom I hear the door lock and the water run. I hear mumbling. I go up to the door and put my ear up to the door. I can barely make out what Kendra is saying but I hear her saying "I love you both but I might love you more." I quickly grab a beer. Should I tell Kendra I know.. I think Bridget can tell something is making me uncomfortable. We exchange looks and then the door opens. "Kendra, have you been crying?", I asked. "Yeah Sam told me something after I told him something that was really sad... So sad it made me cry." Kendra lied. Good lie Kendra. Dumbass.

I love you both but I might love you more.

.