7

7

**Dean's POV**

Kendra screamed out in pain. Thats how I was awoken. " Kendra, whats wrong are you hurt??" I ask. " The blade..... it stabbed me in the back... my plan backfired!!" Kendra explained. "Dean, Im dying." Kendra says. I didnt know what to do. She was in her brother's arms dying. take shorter than the last. I was thrown on the ground and so was she.I crawled to her and held her in my arms crying.CASS!!! CASS! CASTIEL!" I scream "C'mon baby dont leave me! Kendra I love you!" I screamed. "I love yo-" She started to say and thats when I lost her. I called 911. An ambulance came and got her and thank God that she didnt die.... But she is in acoma and is expected to be for months. She may never wake up again the doctors say. God I hate doctors. Especially after Dad. The knife stabbed pretty deep.

* Weeks Later.....*

Im sitting in Kendras room about to fall asleep. Kendra hasent woken up yet.

**THREE DAYS LATER**

Its 1:00 A.M. almost. "Kendra please wake up.." I say. "CMON BABY WAKE UP.." I yell frustrated. I sit back down on my chair. After about fifteen minutes I hear coughing coming from Kendra's direction. My head shoots up. I see Kendra's eyes OPEN!!! "Where can I get some fries around here?" Kendra asked jokingly. "Hey baby.. You werent supposed to wake up for three more weeks." I say jokingly as I get up and I head toward her hospital bed. I was so happy that I was crying. "Awh baby dont cry." Kendra says. " I cant help it... I've seen your beautiful eyes closed for three weeks. Now I get to finally see those beautiful blue eyes open." I say endearingly. "Kendra smiled and said,"Kiss up.,... now I'm serious can we get out of here so I can get some fries?" "Hold on Let me get a doctor." I said and walked out of the room. After five minutes.... The doctor followed me in. Kendra had her arms crossed. "What took so long??" She said. "I Dunno" I responded. Kendra bursted out laughing.

I love you both but I might love you more.

.