4

I woke up to the chorus of Blood on the dance floor Candyland. "What the hell do you listen to?" Dean asked. "Blood on the Dance Floor" I stated. I got up and turned my phone off. He gave me a your-so-weird look. I scoffed. " What?" he asked. " I cant believe you dont like Blood on the Dance Floor." after I say this; Bridget gets up.... "Blood on the Dance Floor..... I love them..... Candyland is my favorite song by them.... well besides Rise and Shine." She says. "See im not the only one....." I say loud enough for Sam to wake up...... "Hey sleepy head.." Bridget says as ahe slides towards Sam and kisses him on the lips. We hear a big bang on the door................ Dean gets up to answer it. Lucifer is standing in the doorway.... Immediately sam ran down the hallway.... "Sam what are you running from theres nothing to be afraid of...." Lucifer says, Sam stops in his tracks hold Bridget's hand. "What do you eant, Lucifer........?" Dean asks. "Ha-a-a-a-a-a-a-a Dont you see I want Kendra." Lucifer stated. "No." Dean stated. "Why would you want her?" Dean asked. "Well.... I wanted to keep the family legacy going...." Lucifer stated evily. "What family legacy?" I asked. "Well getting killed by me." Lucifer said. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I said.... "YOU KILLED MY SISTER.... MY INNOCENT....little..." I couldnt finish my sentence.... I dropped to the ground with my head in my hands. "Why as a matter of fact I didnt just kill her........ your mother and father were a piece of cake....." He said. That set me off. I got up with fury in my eyes and charged for him....... Dean grabbed my arms and out them behind me..... " Can I ask you a question?" I asked Lucifer. "Sure." He stated. "Why kill my family?" I asked. "Ummmmmm lets see...... because I want to make your life a living hell." He said. "Thats it!" Dean said. "Get the HELL OUT OF HERE!" He added. "No." Lucifer said calmly. "CASS!" We heard Sam scream in the other room. " Trying to call your little angel friend to come and save you...." Lucifer said..... "I dont think so." He said. All of a sudden Dean is slammed against the wall grunting in pain. "Dean!" I screamed. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Do i look okay?" He asked. "Not really...." I said. "Im fine he said. Then, before i knew it my back was against the wall as well. I had a feeling that was overwhelming me with saddness and regret. I dont know why I asked. "Im sorry." Dean said.