lemon!!! final chapter!!!

You just got home from a long ass weakened and you missed karkat A LOT so you decided to give him a little surprise *wink wink*

Karkat: HEY Y/N WHAT'S U.....
AHHHH!!!

You tackled karkat to the ground squeezing him tightly. You pressed your body against him making you both tremble with delight.

Y/N: karkat...you...me....bed...now!

Karkat: OK WHATEVER YOU SAY BABE

You both rushed up the stairs with anticipation locking the door behind you. Karkat showed a whole other side to him a seductive yet caring side of himself. He started with your shirt slowly undressing you increasing the heat of the whole ordeal. He then moved on with the pants, stroking your thigh as he slid the piece of clothing off.

Of course being you, you couldn't let him have all the fun so naturally you started to undress him. First you took off his sweater purposely letting the fabric stroke his horn. He let out a small moan followed by a whimper. You then slid down his pants letting his red boxers show you decided to get straight to it so you slid your hand down massaging his buldge. He moaned in pleasure.

Karkat couldn't wait any longer he unhooked your bra and stared to fondle your breasts. You arched your back from the shock of pleasure that surged throughout your body. He then slid off your wet panties and started to play his "game" of fun....

You removed his boxers revealing his buldge that tended to squirm quite a bit. He started at your sacred entrance and quickly pushed in. You screamed in pain, tears starting to form at the corner of your eyes. Karkat looks down worriedly, he started kissing you passionately. In which you forgot about the pain, and you gave him the signal to go. He started off slow and with every thrust he accelerated. You arched your back in pleasure and he pulled his head back as you both reached your climax.

After that adventure you took a long needed rest. Cuddling with each other, drifting into a deep, deep slumber.......

A/N: hey my baby peeps I want to say thank you for reading I love you guys so much....and so I will end this story.....well until next time bye baby peeps :3