the juggalo makes a move

It was just a lazy day for you and you really had nothing to do because karkat had left to go do something "important". You were about to fall asleep when... ding-dong you herd the door bell ring. You answerd it to see a smiling gamzee makara! You had been friends with him since 1st gade he was a great friend and just so happend to be karkats moiral.

Y/N: Oh hi gam so what brings you here?

Gam: Oh Hi SiS i WaS jUsT uP aNd MoThEr FuCkInG bOaRd So I tHoUgHt It wOuLd Be A gOoD pLaN tO cOmE oN oVeR tO yOuR pLaCe :o)

Y/N: Oh well then come on in (steps aside to let gamzee in)

Gam: ThAnKs SiS

Y/N: No prob

Gamzee pov

(Hi guys I'm just going to write bold for gamzee cuz it takes to long)
I went to all up and go say hi to y/n cuz I know karkat was gone and she must have been board as fuck. I knock on her door and she/he has the most adorable smile I have ever seen in my life. She/he invited me in and I of corse went inside. I was staring at her/him the whole intier time. And I think she noticed because she was blushing when I was. I thought it was cute although I dought she likes me because of karbro but I mean I would at least give it a mother fucking shot right?

Your pov

I noticed gam was staring at me and I couldn't help but blush not because I liked him but because he seemed so adorable like when you see a cute puppy or kitten trying to keep its self awake. I asked if he wanted to eat something when suddenly I hear a small honk then a loud one then another small one I braced myself for what was about to come......... but it turns out he was just watching t.v. I sighed and made us my favorite food (insert fav food here) and gave a plateful of it. We ate together and I was tierd so I feel asleep

Time skip

I woke up and gamzee was in my face just staring at me it was kind of creepy but I stayed were I was. Gamzee leaned in and wispered in my ear "I..love...you......y/n". I blushed madly I have had a lot of romance latley but hearing it from one of my best friends was shocking I would have never thought that he would say that. I still didn't move he did what I would of never thought he would do...... he kissed me I could not belive my eyes I shot up and looked at him in a stern way. Gamzee makara you know very well that I have a boyfriend and he just so happens to be your moiral. "I'm sorry sis its just I've liked you for quite a while now and well I guess I just came over me I'm sorry please forgive me :o(. (Gamzee looks at you with adorable puppy dog eyes). Oh fine but that's all you get away with okay. Okay sis. Okay so what should we do now......

Time skip to end of the day

Bye gam
Bye sis

(Hugs gamzee)
(Hugs back,but squeezes y/n but in proses)

Gamzee! o//////o
Honk :o) (waves bye and leaves house)

Bye you big goof-ball

A/N: ok guys so hope you liked my gamzee story so remember I need you ideas so yeah until next time bye my little baby peeps :3