strider problems

You were hanging out with karkat at the mall when sudenly you bumped into somehing hard.

Y/N: Oww ow ow (you said rubbing your but from the fall)

Strider: oh sorry (strider holds out hand)

Y/N: (Grabs hand) thanks

Strider:No prob (wispers hey here is my number in your ear leaving you blushing and waves good bye)

Karkat: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!

Y/N: karkat please calm down I'm fine he just gave me his number he was trying to make you mad

Karkat: JUST GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER WHAT IF HE TRYS TO FUCKING RAPE YOU WHAT IF.......

Y/N: (Cuts karkat off with a passonite kiss) you know your the only one I love karkat.

Karkat: YEAH I KNOW HE SAYS BLUSHING IN A SMALL VOICE.

Y/N: Ok let's go walks somewere.

Daves pov:

So I bumped into this girl she was really cute but I'm pretty sure the midgit next to her was her boyfriend but I helped her of the ground. I said sorry and wispered in her ear that I gave her my number so her boyfriend wouldn't hear me. When I walked away the look on that midgets face was priceles but I keeped my cool until I got home and started leghing my ass of omg that was halarious. I then hurd my phone ring unkown number. I picked it up and to my surpirse it was the girl I met at the mall.

Y/N: Hello is this um dave strider

Dave: yup this is him

Y/N: I just called because my boyfriend wants to talk with you

Dave: oh ok

Karkat: LISTEN YOU NOOK SNIFFER WHY DONT YOU COME DOWN HERE SO WE CAN FIGHT FOR HER OUR ADRESS IS (INSERT ADRESS HERE)

Dave: Pfft fine I'm on my way (hangs up phone)

Time skip

There was a knock at the door and you answerd it.

Dave: Hey cupcake

Y/N:blushes madley 0///////0

Karkat: HEY Y/N IS MINE YOU DOUCHE BAG.

DAVE: Hey I know let's play a game whoever gets the most kisses gets her

Y/N: WHAT!!! Omg I can't no no no no no.

Karkat: DONT WORRY Y/N I WONT LOOSE.

Y/N: Ok I guess....... ready begin

Time skip after a lot of kissing

Y/N: ok the score was karkat had 69 and dave had 68 so the winner is karkat!

Dave: whatever (kisses you one last time) see ya dork (leaves)

Y/N: well at least you won right?

Karkat: RIGHT...

A/N: ok guys so that was dave trying to take you away so yeah hope you enjoyed until next time bye my little baby peeps :3