the love of your life

Your pov:

Omg kitkat of corse I do you said with tears of joy in your eyes. He blushed at me and I just stood there crying my eyes out I was so happy. I could hardley belive this was happening I hugged him really tight and he smiled a smile of relife. I looked at him and he smiled not thinking about what I was doing I pasonatly kissed him we melted into the kiss. I takled him to the ground and in the proses my lips touched his horn and he moned at my action. I didn't mean to but I giggled a bit. He suddenly looked kind of surprised and then it turned into a look of anoyence.

Regular pov:

Karkat yelled "HEY ITS NOT FUCKING F-FUNNY!" Suddenly you burst out laghing hahaha i-im s-sorry kitkat i-i really didn't mean to l-hahaha ok ok I'm sorry.HEY THATS VIOLATION I DEMAND PAY BACK! Kitkat its not violation if you liked it (eyebrow wiggle). BUT I DIDNT LIKE IT! Don't lie kitkat he turned red all over and sudenly touched your boob/dick (if your a boy) and kissed you passonatly. Your eyes grew wide oh so you want to play like that do we you kissed him back and lightly strocked his horn and you stuck out your tounge and licked it then kissed him on the cheek and ran behind a tree he looked so confused it made you lagh and you giggled he stood the for a while and heard him laugh really loud you were surprised you never heard him laugh that loud.

KARKATS POV:

OH MY GOG I CANT BELIVE THAT SHE/HE DID THAT IT WAS A BIT EMBARRASING BUT I DONT MIND ALOT OF GOOD THINGS HAPPEND FIRST SHE/ SAYS YES TO MARRY ME. THEN SHE/HE TOUCHES MY HORN AND THEN I GOT TO TOUCH THE LOVE OF MY LIFES BOOB/DICK OMG! I LAUGHED OUT LOUD AND THEN REALIZED Y/N WAS WAITING FOR ME IT WAS GETING LATE SO WE WENT HOME.

A/N:

Hey peeps so how did you like it I think it was ok anyway what should I write about next I don't now yet anyhow baby peeps biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee