the wedding bells

A/N

Hey guys finaly updating yay

Regular pov:

You and karkat got home and slept so the next day you would tell everyone the big suprise!

(Time skip to the next day)

Hey guys tall the trolls gatherd around they were waiting for us to say something gamzee and (Y/morail) looked at each other and back at us and they looked suspicious. Ok guys karkat and I are getting married! Everyone went silent and then a whole croud was cheering and your morail was waiting for this. She/he grbed your arm and then ran away with you. She/he was going to help you pick out a dress but you had already picked out the one you wanted. And tried it on and bought it.

(Meanwhile with kitkat)

OMG IM FREECKING OUT GAM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FRIGGIN DO! DoNt WoRrY BrO YoU CaN Do ThIs :o). GAM YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE BIGGEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Gamzee shoves a siut to karkat and smiles YoU CaN Do ThIs BrO CaLm YoUr MoThEr FuCkInG TiTs. Karkat takes a deep breath OK I CAN DO THIS karkat gos and dresses out.

(Time skip to weding)

Do you karkat vantas take (Y/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife I DO and do you (Y/N) take karkat to be your lawfully wedded husband I do ok you may now kiss the bride!

A/N

Hey guys so I was wondering if I should make a fluffy part its your choice (eyebrow wiggle) well bye my baby peeps :o)