the special chapter ;3

A/N: Hey my little baby peeps ok so I finally got around to doing this special chapter yay :3 and with that here is your story.

Y/N: karkat and I were at home and I finally convinsed him to see a scary movie, I looked at his terrafied eyes and I kissed him lightly on the cheek he looked at me out of his scared trance when he looked at me he had something else in his eyes. Was it lust? I wonder to my self but then all I can feel is a pair of lips on mine I opened my eyes to see karkat's right there. I blush a bright y/b/c. "K-k-karkat I um wow I did not excpect that kitkat." But I guess he wasn't listening and went in for another kiss I was hesatint at first but then I melted into the kiss. We soon seperated because we needed air.

KARKATS POV: I HAD A FEELING COME OVER ME AND I KISSED Y/N! AT FIRST I THOUGHT Y/N WOULD BE MAD BUT SHE/HE WASNT I KISSED HER AGAIN AND SHE SUNK INTO THE KISS. I PICKED HER/HIM UP BRIDAL STYLE AND WE WENT TO MY RESPET LOCK.

Y/N: so karkat took me to his respet lock and I just sat there amused at his actions. I disided to tease him just a little bit. I snuck up behind him and put my hands on his chest then one had traveld up wards until reached his horn I have never touched his horns but oh well I slowly grabbed his horn. He gasped in shock and let out a purring sound. It was adorable I squeeled he was just like a kitten! I touched it again and I stroked my finger up and down his horn. I waited for a. While and I hear a moan followed by a purr. Omg that is adorbale kitkat. He looked at me with bright red on his cheek. He looked embaresd I just laghed. Come on i was only joking no need to get mad.

Karkat: Y/N! I CANT BELIVE YOU DID THAT!

Y/N: oh I'm sorry karkat I just thought it was cute that you purr when it happens (puts kk's face in your chest)

Karkat: *mumbels* I AM NOT CUTE

Y/N: yes you are karkat.

Karkat: WHATEVER

Y/N: You are anyways you want to go to sleep karkat

Karkat: *MUMBELS* SURE

Y/N: Ok *takes karkat to bed and gets in with him*

Narrorators: they slept a soundly for the rest of the night snuggeld in each others arms

A/N: hey little baby peeps so here was my special chapter I hoped you liked it well until next time bye my little baby peeps :3