33 | relashio

A/N

Happy No(e)vember! As some of you already know, the title and cover change is temporary, so don't freak out. It's just the best time of the year, and what better way than to celebrate it in true green Slytherin style? Enjoy it while it lasts.

Anyway, if you're doing Nanowrimo this month, do add me. I'm also hepburnettes on the site!

x Noelle

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3 3

r e l a s h i o

Releases the target's grip.

AT BREAKFAST, DRACO relayed McGonagall's mission to the others. The Order lacked some of its best fighters thanks to the battle at Gringotts. Shacklebolt was reluctant to launch another rescue mission since the first had turned out to be such a disaster.

But McGonagall thought otherwise.

"She wants us to rescue them?" Blaise asked, his eyes gleaming with excitement. Pansy looked equally intrigued, while Hermione worried her bottom lip.

And Theo, like the ever-unenthusiastic, anti-Order, defected Death-Eater that he was, was simply chewing stoically on a slice of bacon.

Draco shrugged. "I guess so. McGonagall says they're being held at the Ministry of Magic."

"Why not at Malfoy Manor?" asked Pansy. "The Dark Lord's always kept his prisoners there."

"Probably because all his prisoners escaped the last time he put them there." Draco shot her a meaningful look, and she knew he meant the night they defected. "Anyway, ever since the Dark Lord took over the Ministry, the basement has always been for prisoners. Malfoy Manor houses the important prisoners, but I don't think that's true anymore."

A silence fell upon the table. Only Blaise and Pansy seemed remotely interested. Draco just knew that he'd have to help them; and by the looks of it, Hermione was only on board if the others were. Theo, on the other hand, was staring at his food like it was ten times more interesting than the subject at hand.

"Would the five of us be enough?" Blaise asked at last. "It seems incredibly difficult with so many to save."

"You could recruit," Andromeda suggested, taking her attention momentarily off the frying pan to glance over her shoulder at them. "Even though Kingsley's not willing to send rescue missions, I see no reason why the Order members can't offer their assistance if they're willing."

"Draco?" Blaise turned to his friend, who gave another shrug.

"It's worth a shot."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So after breakfast, Andromeda headed to the headquarters with Blaise and Pansy. They had agreed that Draco and Theo were not the best people to go, considering the fact that both of them had a knack of saying maddening things that just riled people up. Hermione was more than reluctant to meet the Order, and so she stayed behind as well.