The embarrasing sleepover

Chapter 6 : The embarrasing sleepover

I decided to invite Dante and kawaii~chan since they are my closests friends and "family".I turned the note behind to check if mom said anything else .... she said "we will be back late from work ....you can jave a skeepover if you want " yay! I said happily.

I texted them to come to my place... to have a sleepover

Friends chat

Dante: sooo....

Jess: guys ! come to my place we can hv a sleepover !

kawaii~chan: Yayy !!! whos gonna be there ?

Jess: only you two including me soo.... three people.

Dante: Ok, im heading out now! bye!

-Dante left chat-

kawaii~chan: ok me to !

-kawaii~chan left chat-

{after 15 minits}

*ding dong*
I ran down and unlocked the door for dante and kawaii~chan,

hey guys , you guys brang pillows right? if you didnt I can just lend you mine..I asked

oh we brang our pillows ! dante and kawaii chan replied

ok! i replied.... again

--in my room--

guys, can I tell you guys a secret?
I asked

sure ! Dante replied

yeah, ok ! kawaii chan replied

Ok make sure you dont tell ANYONE else ! OK !! I said

yeah we swear we wont!! they both said

W-well.... I think .... im in l-love.... w-wi-with....*gulp* G-garroth and L-laurance....I then blushed like hell....

OMG!!! they both said with shock

Well they have been trying to get your attention for the past 2 months .... kawaii chan said.

but... i like them both... plus look *I show her a pic from both accounts* THEY'RE HAWT LIKE HELL!!!! I said in a fangirling tone...

....*puts arm around kawaii chan* well.... *whispers into her ear* you have a really crazy friend and I have a really crazy cousin. Dante said.

DANTE ! I CAN HEAR !!! I said angrily ..

I kinda .... kissed them... i said with a shy tone...

OMG !! they both shouted

shudup now.... i wanna sleep..

kawaii chan : *yaawwnn* gahh.... i wanna go sleep goodnite. she said as she sliped into her sleeping bag.

Dante : yeah, same *yawn* g-g-g--------.
he fell asleep...

Jess : goodnight ....

I woke up to kawaii chan and Dante facing each other while sleeping on the floor .... they where really close to each other... it was a holiday eventhough it was monday... it was a public holiday....

I streched out my arms and made breakfast they finally woke up!

bye jess! they both said after they have eaten their breakfast.

bye-- the door closed...

I decided to stay upstairs in my room and read manga...i looked out the window ..... surprised....cause i saw.... GARROTH !! and worse! he was "CHANGING" I think he saw me ! i thought... so i just turned my head back to the front and read my manga....

garroths.... my neighbour .... wow

clief hanger ! meh .... still idk what to do for chapter 7 im working the plot at the moment.... make sure to like if you liked it! abd dont worry every ship has their chance ! enjoy!

Pheonix High. Aphmau  ฅ(• ɪ •)ฅजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें