Shy,Shy Cat!

8Chapter 9 - Shy,Shy Cat!

Pffft, I used a malaysian wurd up there ... yeh also known as a very shy person, ANYWAAAYYYSS , ENJOYYYY!!!~~
(Warning: I wrote this while I was at a bbw ( big bad wolf) witch is a book fair thing, sry if it sucked... I was busy to so...yeh...ENJOY!)

I ran home and fed my cats...and watched anime...and read manga...and eat, cuz..WHY NAWH!...But I had that "feeling"...Its weird...Idk what it is...

"UGHHH!!!! WHY,WHAT IS THIS FEELING ?!!!" I said frustrated while rolling on my bed. And then...I saw garroth through my window since well...he's my neighbour. I blushed at the sight of seeing him and WORST, I SAW HIM FRIKIN SHIRTLESS, AGAIN! ....but...He was hot....

"AARGHH !!!" I said while I shook my head around and I stuffed my levi plushie straight into my face. "Senpai levi, can you tell me this feeling that im having?...well...your just a plushie so I wouldnt expect you to say something.." I was kinda crazy...talking to my mikasa and eren plusies aswell... But...W-WHY M-ME ?! AND...L-LAURANCE... I MEAN...H-HES...C-C-C-CUTE TO ! But in the end I just rolled on the floor being the wierd person I am.

Garroth POV~~~~~

I Heard screaming and I looked out and saw a flustered jess staring at me, but she just turned her head...I was blushing but...W-W-...S-S-SHE SAW M-M-ME SHIRTLESS !! I mean...of course I wanted her....But...

Jess POV~~~~

I sat on my bed and I decided to do some homework cause, trust me,I AINT WANT NO MATH TEACHER BE PUTTING ME IN THE HALL !!

"FINALLYYY!!!" I said happy as hell.
"well...i guess i should get my clothes ready for tommorow" I said...

--after getting clothes ready....cuz I can...and Im lazyyy--

"Ahhhhh..." I yawned ... "well...i should go to sleep..."I said...lazily...sleepily...(AN: I DONT EVEN GIVE A F*** IF THAT WORD EXITS)

--MERNING--☀

"Ughh..." I woke up and rubed my eyes. I looked up at the clock it was around 11:40 PM. "MOTHER OF LEVI'S ABBS I HAVE TO GET READYYY!!!" I woke up straight away and took a shower. I wore some perfume cuz...YOU NEVER KNOW IF HES LIKE THOSE HOT GUYS IN AN ANIME THAT WILL SNIFF YOU !

I wore a cute pastel purple sweather with a white cat on it with pastel pink shorts and white knee lenght socks with black converse..HEY DONT JUDGE MY STYLE ! And I took my blue-purple ombre hair clip and put it on to make sure my bangs dont get in the way...eventhough it would be like...soo cute if I left my hair like that...

After that I went down and ate some chocolate cake. "Mmm...it taste..so..GUUD!!" I said like a food maniac...hehe..

"Well, hun, where are you going..dressed like that...on a saturday ?" She raised an eyebrow and gave a playfull smirk and playfully hit my shoulder. "YOU GO GIRL ! " my mom said...Oh gawd...why mom,why?

"M-M-M-MO-MOM! I ...UMM..JUST WANNA HANG OUT WITH M-MY G-GA--F-F-FRIENDS !" I said acting like a stutter queen.

"Yeah...SUUUUREEE" my mom said. "F-f-fine...im going out...w-with...umm...ga-...my friend"I said again...like le stutter queen..

"Just go now, We dont want your "friend" to wait, now do we ? My mom said. "....BYEEE" I said running out and grabbing my phone and my white bag with purple and black lace on it.

(Tap,tap) Someone tapped me on my shoulder. "huh?" I said confused.

"H-Hi J-jess..you look really p-pretty" ... IT WAS GARROTH AND HE FRIKIN SAID I WAS PRETTYYY LIKE NANNANENENENANNANANENENE OH GAWDD ITS LIKE SEEING LEVI SHIRTLESS!

"T-t-Thank y-you ! ... umm...so where are we g-going?" I asked ... I slightly blushed so.....I HOPE HE DIDNT SEE ME ! ...LIKE...GAWDDD...."Oh were goin to t-that c-cafe there" garroth pointed at an anime+cat cafe...AND TRUST ME I WAS HAPPY AF !! "O.M.G...YASSYASSYASSYASSYASSSSSSSSS!!!!" I huged garroth...OH GAWD...I.FRIKIN.HUGED.HIM...OH GAWDDD!!!!!!

"U-U..Uhh...ummm....yo-your welc-welcome" He said. "....soo...lets go!" I said.

--AT LE CAFE--

--AFTER CAFE--

(AN: IM SORRY IM LAZYYY)

"Soo..." I said while looking down.

GARROTH POV:

"Hey jess?" I asked her.

"Y-yeah?" She replied.

I took my chance and kissed her on...the...lips...

JESS POV:

HE KISSED ME....KISSED ME....HOLY MOTHER OF LEVI'S ABBS....AOEJJERJDKSKDKSK

"UHH...BYE!" I said flustered and blushing and I just RANNNNN LIKEEE SANIICCC to my house..
I quickly unlocked the door and went in locking it....

"OH GAWWDDDDD...ABAGAGA" I said. "Sweetie why are you screaming?!" My mom asked. "Ohh...soo...he kissed you?" My mom asked. "YUP!" I said."well...Go up and think about it, ok? I'll be there soon to talk about it.." My mom said. "...ok" I said then ran up and changed into my pjs.

"...oh gawd"...I said...but then...I drifted off to sleep...

HEY GUYSSS !!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ! IM SORRY IF YOU WERE WAITING FOR "YEARS" SOOO...HERE IT IS ! IM MAKING A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SO YEH !

BYE !