New guy....

Chapter 7: New guy....

I woke up the next day at my usual time at around 6.30 this time...."meh..." I said carelessly.
I took a short 5 min shower and I wore a pastel purple and pastel pink crop top with a pair of pastel purple shorts along with a pair of white flats.

I ran down for breakfast since it was still very early. "PANCAKKKEEESSS !!!! YAYYY" I said happily.I quikly stuffed it into my mouth.sliped on my bag and ran out while saying bye to my house .... luckily i brang my phone...

I walked to school...and I felt like I left "something" at home... I was already half way to school ... "I LEFT MY LUNCH !! ... well atleast I have money...

I looked in my pocket to count how much I have while walking...and...i bumped...into this guy wearing a black and white scarf along with a white jacket and a black t-shirt ....

"GAH!! IM SOO SORRY !!!!" I apologised ....

"watch where ya going!!" there was an awkward silence and I just stared for a while and ran to school...

"man.... that was awkward... " I said quite confused..I saw "him" walking behind me.... i could tell he was about 16 or 17 while im 13 ....

"J-JESS!!" said Dante...

"Yeah,what is it?" I replied.

"I heared theres a new guy in school!!"he replied.

"Is that "him" ? I pointed to the back.

"mm....maybe..."Dante replied.

we made it to school....FINALLY !! I opened my locker to take out my book and as in book I mean manga .... I then closed my locker and next to my locker was a cute face staring at my manga .... (SHES ADORABLE)
I started pinching her cheaks.... cuz.... SHE WAS JUST TO DAUM KAWAIIII!!!!

then kawaii chan came along..

Nekoette tan !!! she shouted.

kawaii chan is this girl your little sister ? I asked.

yeah... shes in 3rd grade soo... I hv to take care of her while shes here since ny parents are out of town and her school is having a holiday today, my parents told me to take care of her and NEVER...EVER leave her alone they even said "bring her wherever I go" .... soo yeah

wow...must be annoying, huh? I replied.

nawww.... not that annoying

Hey ! Kawaii~chan ! Wanna hv a sleepover ??? I asked.

Kawaii~chan yeah sure !! She replied.

--IN CLASS--

Third person -

Teacher - Jess , can you help me take my books to my table ?

Jess - oh ! Sure ! *carries books*

CLIEFFHANNGGGGEEHHH!!!
Im sry for not uploading for like...idk ? But heres a short one...idk what to do next soo...yeah