Chap 2: School

》》 enjoy?? 《《

Chap 2: School

Once I reached school I parked my bike, grabbed my bag and then I just went to class.

As I was walking to class I heard a faint scream, getting louder and louder.

"aaAAAAAPPPPPPHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNMAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYUUUUUUUUUUUU~" I then turned around to see kawaii-chan behind me.

"Kawaii-chan thats scary and a bit annoying yaknowww!!" she apologized after I said that.

"So did you see the new episode of--" My sentence was cut off by girls screams. I looked confused at kawaii chan and I looked to the side where I saw a crowd of girls surrounding something. curiosity got to me and I went to go check it out

"But aphmauu theres so many girls there! I dont wanna get involved with fanwars QwQ" in the end kawaii chan had to follow me hehe

As I was walking through the crowd of girls to satisfy my curiosity, The friendship hand hold that me and kawaii chan held. WAS GONE. SHE WAS GONE.

Someone pushed me and I fell
"BwaHH" I fell down....but...When I wanted to get up...I saw..THECUTEBROW-- I mean Laurance. I fell infront of him. great.

"Hey you okay?" he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.
"Y-Yep! dont need to worry. Im gone byee!!!" I pulled my hand and ran out of the croud with girls glaring at me.

I walked back to class and put my bag there. By the time I sat down the bell already rang. then lessons went on as usuall.

??? POV

I followed her almost everywhere...she doesnt even mind....but...ARGHa!! How am I going to confess to her!!

I texted Info chan

Ey did you get any news from her? or anything about her?

:No. Not yet atleast. Remember to pay me with the pantsu shots later. I'll get you what you want

kay.

I offed my phone as I watched her leave school. She bid her friends goodbye and got on her bike.

when suddenly..

I saw someone talking to her.

What.Is.HE.Doing.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

🍑kay so I kind plot twisted the story a bit lololol :B will I still get as many reads as I used to? not sureee...maybe? lolol.

++++++++++++++

Instagram: fuwiii [main]

Instagram: m_taoox [side fandom]

twitter: @ panda0flowers

                    word count: 381 words☆