Chapter 10 : Home Sweet Home

-Sierras POV-

I woke up after a nightmare and it was in the middle of night so I went to sleep again but I couldn't so I listend to Let her go by Passenger and I knew you were trouble by Tayor Swift and a few other songs and suddenly the clock was 11 in the morning so I ran and got dressed and ran down to the boys who was swiming in the pool "Ah you're awake now" Linder joked "Ya know we got a photoshoot today right?" I sighted "what's the clock?" ray asked and it was 11:40 so they changed cloths and caugt a cab to the place where we surpossed to be and we were just in time, first a photo of the whole band then Ray and me and then the rest and it turned out great so we took some more photos and then I realized that we've got ourselves fullybooked so after the photoshoot we walked to another room in the enourmus building after a while we found the room so we sat down and played some games and then someone came and fixed the settings so we could begin record some songs so we put on some headphones and began to record the songs and after that we ate Sushi (yohio decided) and it was yummy and after that we got a few interviews with magazines which was making us tired so when we came back I jumped into the pool after I swiched into my swimsuit and stayed there for 1 hour and fell asleep in the bed in my hotelroom thinking "I'm going home tomorrow"

On the flight home I decided to fall asleep so I wouldn't get planesick and when I got home I called one of my friends from my childhood that I'm still in contact with so I called her (A = Alice S= Sierra)

S: "Hi Alice how r u doing?"

A:"Hi Sierra Im great and u?"

S: "Exellent can u come over got something to discuss with u"

A: "Sure"

S: "I want u to meet my friends"

-End of convesation-

I putted 6 plates and baked while the others were doing something. I took the cookies out of the oven  and then  the doorbell rang it was Alice we haven't seen for several years so we were very happy to see each other "come in" I said "They should be here any minute" I just finished the sentence when my phone rang I answered the call "Hi where r u guys" "We'll be back in a minute"  "Okey good I've got cookies here" and I ended the conversation with them and Alice and I talked about everything and she didn't notice the engagement ring "Alice when my friends come, promise to stay calm ok?" "Ok" she replied "And I've got to tell ya something important..." "What now??" she asked curiosly "Well... I'm engaged and will u be my bridesmaid on the wedding" "Omg sure how wonderful" She said Suddenly it knocked on the door "Stay calm" I reminded her and I walked and opened the door and hugged Ray "Hi sweetie" he said in he's calm voice, Alice stared at us with surprise

-Alice POV-

I was surprised when Sierra opened the door and Seremedy stood there and I realised that She was going to marry Ray and last yohio came in beautiful as he always was. We presented our self and sat by the table and began to chat, laughed and ate cookies I sat between Sierra and Yohio Sierra wanted to talk to me alone so we went Sierras room "Right I forgot to tell ya something... I've joined Seremedy" Sierra said and he phone rang again "Hi" she answerd "Ok bye" was the only thing she said She smiled when she said "Lin is coming to and she will do make up on us"

-Jenziihs POV- 

I knew Lin was coming so I opened the door when it knocked and I'vegot a text message from Sierra that asked if I wanted to do their hair and surprise the others and plan for the wedding but first surprise the others so Lin and I went to Sierras room and began fixing everything and planing everything.

-Sierras POV-

After Jenziih and Lin have fixed us we walked back to the Kitchen and everyone thougt that we looked beautiful and Yohio had a special look in his eyes that I remembered Ray had when he looked at me, so from my conclusions I realised that he had a crush on Alice and I knew that alice had crush on him since forever but I let it happen when its time for it to happen. The rest of seremedy is going to sleep in hotel tomorrow because it´s then its the last day before the wedding but Jenziih has to wake up early cuz he's gonna help me with my hair hihi but he agreed with that in exchange for a beer and a burger,how am I surpossed to say no to that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been busy but I hope this chapter is long enough cuz the next chapter will take time to make