Chapter Six: The Return, Sort Of

I stop and take a breath, resting my hand on the official sign of Mystic Falls and look at my surroundings.

Everything still looked the same after two month, honestly I should have expected it. Some reason I thought it should've changed.

I took another breath before speeding away to the boarding house. I watched from afar as Damon's mustang drove into the driveway. Opening the doors revealed both of my loves. I waited until they walked inside before I slowly made my way towards the house.

I stood in front of the door, glad I was finally home. But something stopped me. I felt a presence, and I knew I wasn't going to like who it was once I turned around.

"No one really dies in Mystic Falls. I should've learned that by now." Katherine laughed. I smiled at her.

"You think you've got everything figured out don't you?" I ask taking a step toward her.

"Of course, I know everything." I laughed at her stupidity. Surely she'd know my secret by now.

"Oh Katherine, that right there is not true. Because I know everything."

Quickly I snap her neck before hiding on top of the roof. Both brothers come storming out of their house confused until they see an unconscious Katherine in front of their feet.

I hoped me coming back didn't effect anything. Gone for two months wasn't that long but it was long enough for people to change.

I watch Damon laugh at the knocked out doppëlganger before entering the house again. Stefan picks her up and walks into the house after his brother.

Classic Stefan, always kind even to his enemies.

I bounce down to Damon's balcony and open the doors. I hear his footsteps and instantly whisper a few words before a white dove came flying threw the window.

"What the-" he didn't have time to finish before I stepped out from behind the house.

He didn't move, didn't breath, just stood with wide eyes at me, his suppose to be dead girlfriend.

"Hi." I said taking a step towards him. He began to breath again but still made no movement towards me.

I took a few more steps until I was face to face with him. His hand rose to my face as he took a piece of my hair in his fingers then dropped it.

His fingers brushed my face and he started to smile. I smiled along with him.

"It's me Damon, I'm here." I smiled wider before clutching him to me. His arms instantly wrapped around me. I heard sniffles from him and felt tears on my shoulder. I began to cry along with him.

I pulled away after a moment and wiped away any remaining tears on his and my face. An eternal smile was plastered on his face, not a smirk but I real smile.

"Your alive. How is the possible?" I pointed to my necklace.

"Activated a force field to save me."

"Thank you Kataline." He whispered before rushing me forward and attaching our lips. Something I missed in these past few months was this. His arms, lips, eyes and his voice. I'd lie if I said I didn't miss this place.

"I cracked Katherine's neck by the way." I said against his lips and made him laugh.

"That's my girl." He pushed me against a wall and began feeling my body. His hand landed on my waist, teasing the skin underneath the hem of my shirt.

"Damon." I breathed. "Your brother's downstairs." He sighed and dropped his lips from mine and placed his forehead against mine.

"Fine, but we're doing this later." I nodded rapidly before fixing myself. I fixed his hair before giving him a light kiss.

"Bunny boy get up here!" I snorted before I heard footsteps coming towards Damon's bedroom.

"You know Damon, these nicknames are getting annoying." He said before entering Damon's room.

I smiled at Stefan before walk towards him.

"No.." he whispered before his embraced him tightly.

"Yes, it's me, I'm alive." He squeezed me tightly to make sure I was here.

"I thought you were dead." He whispers. I take his face in my hands and shake my head.

"Thank Kataline for the necklace." I winked at him and he smiled. I turned to Damon who was smiling at us.

"Come on, group hug before I go see the girls." I hold my arms out for them and they both grab ahold of me.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

After convincing the boys that I'd be safe I made my way over to Elena's house. Hoping Jenna wasn't home I knocked on the door, soon hearing feet patter against the floorboards of the Gilbert home. When the door opened I was greeted by Jeremy, who soon looked at me with a confused face.

"Clary?" he asks almost in a whisper. I nod before wrapping him in a hug.

"Don't tell Elena, I want to surprise her." I whisper to him. "I'll explain everything later."

I let go and slowly make my way towards her room. I hear three voices behind the door, deciding to press my ear to the door I listened.

"Elena you've got to stop this, it's making you go crazy!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Just let me! One more time and I'll stop!" Elena says before I heard my phone ring. I smirk before pressing the green phone.

"Hello." I whisper. All breathing stops on the other side.

"C-Clary?" Elena chokes out. I push the door open and hung up. All their mouths are dropped open and tears threatening to spill.

"What? No welcome home banner?" I smile before opening my arms. Elena runs towards me, tripping and falling onto me, making me stumble.

I place my hand on the back of her head, comforting her as she cried tears of joy. Caroline and Bonnie smiled widely.

"I'm real Elena, I'm really here." I whisper as she hugs me tighter.

The girl quickly make their way over to me, squeezing me in a bone-crushing hug.

"You're suppose to be dead!" Caroline cries.

"But I'm not." I breathed before breaking away from the hug. Suddenly I start to feel dizzy. The girls look at me confused, I am too until I look at my hands. There's more than five on each hand.

"This isn't real?" I came realization before I passed out.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

My brain buzzed and my vision was fuzzy as I came to, trying to rememeber my surroundings. I moved my arms to see I was caged in a cellar, held back to a wall with chains. I begun to cough wildly, trying to make the burning sensation in my throat disappear, but it only made it worse. Especially when splatters of my own blood made a pool on the ground.

My body felt drained, nothing but my own blood in my system. That's when it hit me. I knew where I was, I knew what happened. I never left Klaus, sure I ran off, but then I was knocked out. It all came back and as it did, the large steel door infront of me swung open and he walked through the door.

"Wakey wakey sunshine."

《¤》《¤》《¤》

I hate myself for doing this, imma evil girl sorry guys! Hope you liked it! Comment and vote :D

~Ansley