Chapter Twelve: Realizing The Terrifying Part 3

We arrived back in Mystic Falls within a few hours and I was already feeling stronger. But during those long hours I never let go of Klaus' hand. I did confess to still loving him, but I mean, I'm sure if that's a strong feeling or not.

I checked the bruise and saw it was away from my heart and I smiled with joy. I couldn't wait to tell the others.

The car stopped in front of the Salvatore house and the door unlocked.

"Thank you so much. I owe you guy my life." I said before leaning into the front and kissing Elijahs cheek. I saw him smile in the mirror and I shook my head lightly.

"Thank you Klaus. Your not a monster, just a lost soul. People need to see that one day." I kissed his cheek before getting out of the car.

I glanced at the window to see him touch his cheek and smile. I walked around the and towards the house.

I turned and waved before running to the door and opening it. When I enter the place seemed empty, but there was something in the living room.

Two pillows and a silk sheet with one body underneath. I went closer and saw Rose's face hiding in the sheets.

"Rose?" I whispered. Apperantly that was enough to wake the sleeping vampire with a shocked look.

"Kataline! What happened? You were gone for so long! And why aren't you limping?" She asked so many question whike hugged me tight.

I looked at the silk robe on her and raised an eyebrow.

"Rose um, are you naked?" Rose instantly stopped talking and grew stiff.

"Not entirely. Let me change and we'll talk." I nodded and let her go, watching her go upstairs quickly.

Sudden footsteps coming down the stairs made my eyes light up as I saw Damon. His lips curled upwards and I ran towards him, grasping him in a hug.

He swung me around lightly, seeing as I was only healing.

"I'm guessing that talk with Klaus helped." He mumbled in my shoulder.

That's when I realized I had completely forgot about the ritual. Hopefully it would blow over.

"Did Rose sleep on the floor last night? There's like a bunch of spare rooms that she could have slept in." I asked when we unhooked from each other. Damon had a guilty look upon his face, I didn't like it.

"I fell asleep late last night, I guess he didn't have the heart to wake me." Rose said as she came down the stairs now fully clothed.

"What's that?" I asked as I spotted a dark spot on her neck.

"Oh uh, that's a problem we've got." She said sadly as she pulled her shirt down to show me the clear view of the wolf bite on her body.

"We can get a cure can't we? There's got to be one!" I exclaim as I take a closer look at her wound.

"Klaus' blood is the cure. How the hell are we going to get that?" Damon asked.

"We'll find a way."

《¤》《¤》《¤》

It's been a few days and Rose is on bed rest, on the brink of dying. Damon's been spending all his time with her, leaving alone in my thoughts or with Stefan, which I didn't mind at all.

"Stefannnn." I sang through out the house.

"Here." Stefan said as he passed me a blood bag.

"You read my mind." I smile smugly before taking a gulp. "God I've really got to drink more."

Stefan chuckled and waved me over to the living room. I drank more for the bag before setting it down.

"How do you feel about what's happening?" He asks, refuring to Rose. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I mean I've know her for a while and she helped us long ago. I don't want her to die." I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Did anything happen while I was gone." Stefan tensed a bit, but relaxed almost instantly.

"Nothing you need to worry about." He sighed. I took ahold of his hand and gripped it tightly.

"I'm glad to have you back in my life Stefan. I'm happy you know who I am." I smile. I felt him press his lips to my head.

"I'm glad to finally see you again. Even if you do look like my girlfriend." I laughed lightly and nodded.

Stefan was different. I knew from when I met him. Both brothers brought joy into my life I never thought I would get, and I'm forever thankful for that.

I wish I could go back to 1864 and just let us have a normal life. Who knew if we had never met Klaus, we wouldn't have been running. We could have had a normal life, but sadly never got to meet the wonderful Salvatores.

I missed Katherine. Her and I needed to catch up. I wish she was here, not that I didn't enjoy becoming closer with Stefan, I just wanted the chance of having a sister bonding moment.

I groan slightly as a tiny pain forced it's way to my stomach. I lifted my shirt and watched the final last bit of the bruise disappear.

Then I started gagging.

Coughing and wheezing I fell to the floor. I rested on my knees as Stefan placed a hand on my bad and rubbed lightly. Finally I let put a giant cough and something flew out of my mouth.

In shock I covered my mouth and with wide eyes I trotted over to the object. Picking it up I observed.

It was a small round ball, bigger than a marble. Pointy spiked all around and each sent a small pain in my fingertips. Stung like vervain, looked like a torture device.

"What the hell did he put in my body!" I shouted and dropped my ball on the ground.

"Who's he?" Stefan asked.

"My kidnapper. Someone from my past who clearly wanted me dead." I rushed my hair through my hands.

"I've never seen this in my life." Stefan stared at it from his standing position.

"Guys." I heard a voice behind us but I didn't turn, I was still shocked.

"What is it Damon." Stefan sighed.

"Rose is dead."

《¤》《¤》《¤》

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Omg. I'm sorry.

This took me. Weeks . To finish. Worst writer in the history of writers.

Definitely not my best work, it could use alot of tweaks, but hope it's okay.

I'll try my best to hurry with updates and stuff. I got a little Stefan and Klaus action and a tad of Damon. I literally confusing myself with her love interests.

Tell me what you think and give me ideas if you've got any :)

~ Ansley