Chapter Nine: Rose

Chapter Nine: Rose

I struggled to open my eyes as I awoken from the darkness. But instead of being on the pavement of the parking lot I was on a couch with different clothes on. I sat up, noticing Elena laying on a chair, still unconscious.

I raised my shirt and saw the bruise still forming, slowly and painfully. I got up and went over to Elena, looking at her wounds. I put a hand on her cheek, realizing that she didn't know I was Clary or Kataline.

"Good, your awake." My head whipped around for me to stare at a familiar face.

"Rose?" I asked confused.

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm Kataline." I confessed. Her eyes dawned in realization.

"I always liked you better than Katarina." I giggled.

"I get that alot." This little reunion made me forget to ask the reason why we were both here until Trevor came into view.

"Long time no see Trevor." I said giving him a small hug.

Rose and Trevor had saved us when Katherine and I were running from Klaus. They were kind for a small time until Katherine committed suicide.

We heard a rumbled from behind me and I turned to see Elena waking up.

"Don't say anything please. She doesn't know about me." I whispered before placing myself back onto the couch.

She arose from the chair, frightened and confused. Looking back and forth ansnd the three of us she couldn't form the words.

"Who are you? And who are you!" She said pointing at all of us.

"That is none of your concern. Now please be quiet." Rose said.

"I'm not Katherine, so you can let me go." Elena tried convincing but even I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"I don't care who you are I just need you to be quiet." Rose raised her voice, clearly getting annoyed.

"Please. My name is Elena Gilbert and-" Rose pulled her while arm back before smashing her hand into Elena's face, making her fly unconscious to the couch while twirling.

"I said be quiet." Both vampires left and I tended Elena. I should have done something but I couldn't intervene with whatever Rose was planning. But I knew I wasn't going to like it.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

An hour later Elena finally came to and was still surprised to see another person that looked exactly like her.

"You not Katherine are you?" She asked once I'd calmed her down.

"No. I'm her sister, Kataline." I held my hand out and Elena hesitatly shook it.

"My friend had the same necklace." Elena whispered staring at my neck. My hand flew to my neck.

"It was a gift from a family friend years ago. It helped me live all these years with being a vampire, well, until I was turned." I ended up telling her my whole life story, besides the part about changing into Clarissa, whichwas the stupidest mistake I've ever made, but went with it anyways.

When Rose and Trevor returned, they seemed frightened. Terribly frightened.

"He's coming. Now make yourselves presentable." Rose said.

"Who's coming?" Elena asked, being completely ignored by the two vampires bickering about the past.

The figure before us on the balcony only answered her question.

Elijah.

He made his way slowly down the steps, eyeing Elena only, thankfully completely ignoring me. She pressed his hand to hee cheek and put his face close, smelling her. He smiled in satisfaction.

"She's human. You did well. That'll be all." He said an took us in his grasp. Trevor was ready to speak but didn't for his head was smacked clean off his body, Elijah used hardly any force to do so.

He pulled us forwards as Rose screamed in terror, leaving her alone with Trevor beheaded body.

We make it to the front door until suddenly both me and Elena are ripped from him and pressed against a wall. I open my eyes and see Damon. I go to speak but he puts a finger to my lips, silencing me.

"Come on out! You can't defeat me!" Elijah shouted and broke what sounded like a large piece of metal.

Damon disappeared and I hear Elena speak.

"Fine, I'll come with you, just don't hurt anyone." She desended down the stairs slowly.

She was almost to Elijah when Damon came out of nowhere and pushed a huge stake into Elijahs chest and stuck it to the wall. He turned grey and slumped down, dead.

Damon grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the building and to the side, throwing my to a wall. I groaned in pain before standing.

"I get it Damon, your furious. I would he too." I winced when I touched my side.

"Do you understand how mad I am?!" He exclaimed.

"Yes I do. I know you Damon, I know you more than you know yourself. I know you can't stay mad at me because you love me." I said taking a few steps closer.

"But if you do stay mad, it won't be for long." I said sadly.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"It means I'm dying Damon!" I shot and raised my shirt to show the large black and purple blob now covering my left side. "I don't know what the hell it is, but I know it's going to be the thing to kill me. So make this moment last, because I'm pretty sure I'll be dead before you forgive me."

It was silent after that. He was just looking at me. I had enough and walked away. He didn't stop me, he didn't even move. Just stood there.

"Standing there isn't going to get you home." I yelled behind my shoulder. That's when he began running, fast.

He caught me in his arms and locked our lips together. Faces moved and bodies caught together. I smiled and pulled away.

"Forgive me?" He only nodded and rushed me into the car, speeding off towards Mystic Falls and away from the dangers behind.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

I'M BACK BITCHES! Lol sorry. God I apologize for being on hold with this book.

Oh I've got a question for you all! Since I'm having a bit of trouble writing and stuff, would any of you want to help with this book? Like Co own it with me?

I thought it'd be a cool idea and decided to see if any of you were interested.

Comment and vote, hoped you like the chapter :D

- Ansley